Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Isiah Thomas got some really nice kobes on tonight. Can't tell if they are ID or PE but I thought i saw green bl scratches on the heels not sure though

My small collection and sad attempt at photography. Lol
Dude, that is my exact teeny collection of 11's lol. I got the BHM's today from that clearance and ebates...and man, I had no idea they're so nice. The only thing I dislike are the big red Achilles stripes at the back. Wish they were small or designed like the ASG. Now I just need to get my hands on the white mc and I am done. I have not a thing to match with the BL's.

For European guys, Nike.eu has Kobe 1 and 2k4 listed dropping tonight, hopefully will be getting full drop of range

Got email for 20% off sale so searched their site using 'Kobe' to see what then had on sale, and the first two results are those shoes with 'coming soon' clicking them shows timer counting down til 730pm

Are brave blues expected to be limited and sell out like white horse? Or more than enough to go around?
I think you should be alright if you plan on copping when they release. Waiting for discounts could be a gamble. I know for me personally, I'm looking at them as a consolation prize when I inevitably strike out on the FTB 11s. If they release some kind of iD on 4/13, I could imagine people holding off on the Blues just because the iD option could disappear quicker so you should be ok. 

how many more kobe 11 elite low are they releasing? damn, this is killing my wallet, and i just got started with these!

Yea, believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to see some ugly pairs that I know I can easily pass on. These Kobe 11s have a hold on me
YUP!

Dude, that is my exact teeny collection of 11's lol. I got the BHM's today from that clearance and ebates...and man, I had no idea they're so nice. The only thing I dislike are the big red Achilles stripes at the back. Wish they were small or designed like the ASG. Now I just need to get my hands on the white mc and I am done. I have not a thing to match with the BL's.
Yeah! I think I'm good with these unless I can get an 11 with a solid black sole and/or black upper (FTB XI lol). After buying multiple colorways of Kobe's 8-10 and maybe wearing 1 colorway out of each, I know I don't need more than 2 lol. 

Hold on a second, did the all-stars come with the full length zoom insole? I know the BHM didn't.
Those are full zoom from Kobe XI ID. I made an all black pair but I didn't like them. I tried to sell them on ebay or trade them but know one bit. So I just took game them to my little bro with replacement lunar insoles and kept the full length zoom.

If you guys don't have a little bro  you can give stuff away to. You're missing out lol.

Back
Top Bottom