Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The Elites are better looking but I bet the EM will be better performing. Hoping these turn out to be Kobe 8s 2.0

Yeah, I heard that lol He switched in to the ASG XI after halftime and scored 22 points in the second half after going scoreless in the first.  

Last edited:
I dig these grey and red ones.. As for those EM ones I'm gonna be passing on all of them.. Not my style nor do I like them, easy passes for me might just scope up the Easters and wait for other decent colorways with the flyknit to come out.

I'm returning my Achilles because there's a FSR on Nike still so I'm feeling an imminent price drop. Also the lining looks bright orange to me and I'm not feeling that. Also the gold Kobe logo on the tongue is a little dull. The all stars are my favorite colorway even the midsole didn't need the camo

Last edited:
The 11 isn't a bad sneaker, it's meaningful as **** from the obvious, even so I've passed on everything essentially "just another low" IMO

It‘s not just about Kobe though. It‘s more about capturing different consumers. Kind of like turbo and non turbo. By creating a tier, it further preserves the "elite", or "signature" line.

The EM also gives consumers who don‘t wanna pay $200 msrp for somethng similar. Kinda like a watered down version.

I am more curious about the EMs and the sole, because I am all for performance and feel. Not saying the "elite" aren‘t good, but it‘s just marketing.

Nike got smarter by mixing in the CWa with the EMs. Bad for guys like.us who want those Lakers CW. Oh well...
I will say that it is true that it is a water downed version but probably not as much as we would think. Nike is really good at making their top of line products seem more superior than others when in reality its not far off. Are the elites better, yes. 

You bring up great points and they are all true. 

Okay that makes sense! Thank you, so performance wise are the elites and EMs typically pretty comparable then? Or do the elites blow them out of the water? I own about 15 pairs of kobe's, but honestly as a big kobe an, and not really an athletic person, I just get  them for fashion lol .

Fashion is cool too. They do look nice!

I haven‘t gotten any EMs, but looking forward to them.

thats either an april's fool joke or the next take on HTM

nike is prob gonna do 3 separate kobe xi...

kobe x hiroshi

kobe x tinker

kobe x mark

Back
Top Bottom