Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone know where to buy black laces that are comparable to Kobe laces (good quality)?

Need to lace swap those BLs

Thanks

Last edited:
So I've been playing in my Achilles since I bought them on release day. I played in a tournament this weekend and the sock liner ripped. What are my options on possibly returning them. I purchased them at Footlocker.

Last edited:
So I've been playing in my Achilles since I bought them on release day. I played in a tournament this weekend and the sock liner ripped. What are my options on possibly returning them. I purchased them at Footlocker.
dang not sure if it was here or facebook but i seen a guy who has the same problem with the bhm's.

yup, may not be ready for us to see yet? 

on a side note, do you guys know what soles they use on BLs, Achilles? Are those translucent or XDR outdoor? Is that sole an option through Nike ID? 
Translucent/black. Not available on iDs though, all of the translucent options have different colors on the sole but the outer has almost a blue-ish tint. Here's a pair I made with the iD translucent sole

laugh.gif
 that's exactly what I was thinking too, either that or Mike Woodson 

Translucent/black. Not available on iDs though, all of the translucent options have different colors on the sole but the outer has almost a blue-ish tint. Here's a pair I made with the iD translucent sole
Gotcha, man a translucent black option is so needed!

Back
Top Bottom