Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Dawg, just rock those plastic bags from the grocery store over your heat. It's simple and cost efficient. Be sure to ride a hover board whenever you can as well to prevent creasing.

Last edited:
Dawg, just rock those plastic bags from the grocery store over your heat. It's simple and cost efficient. Be sure to ride a hover board whenever you can as well to prevent creasing.
Who in their right mind would actually wear their shoes? Thats crazy talk.

Those draft day EM's will be a constellation prize for everyone who strikes out on the FTB XI's lol

Wondering what the Draft Days would look like if they went with a Translucent Blue sole, sorta like the IV and Vs.

Either way I might pick those up since I've never been able to find a pair of DS IVs in my size.

Heavens no. Strickly for likes and upvotes on the internet from people I dont know.

Exactly. The key is to buy heat post pics on IG so everybody thinks you have heat then return it so it's like you never had to pay anything. **** wearing shoes I'm tying to lick the soles and post on IG

Exactly. The key is to buy heat post pics on IG so everybody thinks you have heat then return it so it's like you never had to pay anything. **** wearing shoes I'm tying to lick the soles and post on IG

I don't think people return "heat" now a days lol. It's straight to the bay only worn inside for 30 seconds VVNDS

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone entering the draw tonight, hope someone on here gets drawn for the FTB V.

I feel an air ball coming my way...

Haven't kept up with Kobe's since the 9's. Looking to cop that Lower Merion CW though. I seen 11's been sitting so do you guys expect the LM to sit until discounts?

What's the opinions of elite mesh for hooping in too?

Back
Top Bottom