Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

comment_L9SWpjCgQy6lRCfE2aE6IrhynTucIkOq.gif

Is when people use the word classy to describe any form of sports. kobe wants to earn everything he doesn't want to be patronized by a soft defense. He's the type of person that would rip your guts and heart out, if that's what it took to win. He is the ultimate competitor. That's why the greats are never "classy" they are the biggest d-bags (see mj, Kobe the list goes on and on. They will break you down physically and mentally with that killer instinct.

If this season is competing and a killer instinct, then my whole life to this point has been just as deadly as Kobe's signing tour this season!

Last edited:
Glad all these ems are coming out.. Needed a break from kobes and shoes haha easy passes for me

That pair looks a little closer to iD-able as well if it doesn't have the translucent black sole & sewn swoosh. Suddenly those FTB 11s don't look so great. Would rather have them as close to his pair as possible. Best part is people will probably have until last call to make a black upper iD.

I prefer the FTB over those. What a weak way to go out honestly lol. 
You probably have a better chance than any of us getting lucky on the draw
wink.gif
. I'll take the iDs, probably one with the gold shozoku on the tongue and one with black. Finally can use that discount code.

I agree though, he should have had something special, more than just this black/gold motif they are doing. But I can't complain if they are able to replicate very closely.

Last edited:
I would've wanted to go out with the 9 high personally, a first of its kind basketball shoe that's IMO without question the crown jewel design of his line

What do you guys think about the limited jersey?

http://lakersstore.com/products/los...be-bryant-snake-skin-accented-swingman-jersey

Cop or nah? 

I was considering the one that came with the case but it sold out. 

Apparently the store restocked this afternoon after "selling out" this morning. 
I like it, but can't justify the 425$ price tag.  I was thinking about the black/gold shirt and one of the all star shirts yellow with his number 8 on it, but dunno if I can even justify 80$ on 2 shirts with the FTB coming up 10's/11's/9's

I'm going to hold off on shirts for a minute and see what Nike might come out with next week. I like the 98 ASG t-shirt with the 3-D 8, might think about one or two of the Mitchell & Ness t-shirts as well.

View media item 1985005
The pair Kobe will wear during his final game. Different swoosh it seems

I hope he does wear those,very ID-able. Although I was hoping for something a little more creative. Or wear the white and purple ones and have damn Nike release them as a GR. Shoes could be called "Niketalk" - inspired by the fact that everybody there has been freakin asking for them.

Anyone ever change the midsole with the 11s? That's the problem with the fitting of the shoes for me. They are too thick.

Back
Top Bottom