Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Mamba is too injured to drive his Rover to the airport,,of course a chopper picked him up from his mansion in Newport Beach
nerd.gif
to the airport,,,that NEVER happened to MJ,,just saying!!!! Buss family pampered his *** up to this time,,FEW MORE days Kobe,we gonna miss you bad
You're going to blame the guy for taking a 15 minute helicopter ride instead of dealing with LA traffic?

I'm actually hoping those FTB XI's aren't as limited as the rest of the pack. Maybe Nike will do us a favor and let most get the W.

I passed out last night and forgot to order my $70 hat. Guess it was money saved. SMH

I'm actually hoping those FTB XI's aren't as limited as the rest of the pack. Maybe Nike will do us a favor and let most get the W.

I passed out last night and forgot to order my $70 hat. Guess it was money saved. SMH
Well the black/gold 24 Shirt and the #8 3D All Star shirt are both sold out as of last night.  So much for me purchasing those either, 80$ saved  
laugh.gif

The XI's aren't up on the FTL launch locator yet. Once that is available we should get a better idea of the availability.

Man, if those FTB 11's aint limited :nerd:

they're just like my ix IDs though minus a stitched swoosh :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom