Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
the highs all sat, every single one of them and now you're complaining that we may not see them again?
And all the lows sold out???

Almost none of the 9 highs sat for long.

Just compare the 9 highs and the 10 highs. You will know why the 10s sat then.

With the silhouette of the 11s I guarantee that the highs won't sit on shelves.

laugh.gif
the highs all sat, every single one of them and now you're complaining that we may not see them again?
Well, I bought all 3 of the initial highs - and bought multiples of 2 of them (3 Team, 2 RG). I love the X High, and will pick up the Coda soon. But I'm cool, more or less, if there is no high version of the XI.

I'm still not crazy/sold on the XI, so if I decide to sit it out, I can go back and fill in some holes in my collection.

I am intrigued by the Icons though.

laugh.gif
The X's sat.....the highs were 10 so yea they sat as well. Don't use the fundamentals as an example because the highs had the rose golds.

I mean all the Xs sat, even the IDs they were just a terrible shoe. If anything they should eliminate the EM option they've been consistently terrible since the 8.

I would say the 10 highs were as solid as the lows.

Rose Gold, Team and Elevate are all good looking shoes.

I mean all the Xs sat, even the IDs they were just a terrible shoe. If anything they should eliminate the EM option they've been consistently terrible since the 8.
the 8 EM wasnt bad, the 9 EMs though looked like a loaf a bread with a midsole and outsole. only liked the kobe 9 flyknits. on the hightop talk though the 9s were more appealing then the 10 highs

^loaf of bread w/ a midsole is pretty damn accurate for the IX EM 
laugh.gif
 although I do think they look OK in some colorways

Is there gonna be more color ways of these zoom icons or no.
Yes. 5 Reg cws and the Gold Cw carries a different sku so it will considered the 6th cw 
Thanks for the info NYC757 but I'm totally confused now. If memory serves correctly it was announced during the release and subsequent interviews that there was only going to be one model for the XI? As in no elite high or EM low. Just the elite low (as seen during the launch). Is that not the case?

JS"
Announced by who? I dont think Nike stated what your referring too just a person attending the event. Id be really suprised they pulled the "EM" as Ill cal them. If they did sorta defeats the purpose of calling the flyknit version Elite Low; shouldve just been Kobe XI. But we will see in a few when the "EM" are supposed to release. 
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Got a price?

Same midsole as the Kobe 6... Hope there's forefoot zoom. If there is..
pimp.gif
I meantioned the price for ICONs a few pages back. 

150 for reg cws and 170 for the gold cw 

Also... January 15

via: @j23app
NIKE ZOOM KOBE ICON "JCRD"
819858-700
METALLIC GOLD/BLACK/WHITE/METALLIC GOLD

BRUH so they ditch the HIGHS for this nonsense?
ICONs arent replacing any shoe just a new design 

Kobe EXT, Kobe Lifestyle, Kobe Venomenon, Kobe Mentality, now Zoom Icons? lol  How many unnecessary and ugly products does the Kobe line need to release?

Last edited:
I actually like the Zoom Icon, and welcome that type of direction...It'll be interesting to see if they so keep up the direction similar to Jordan and mix in the Retros, as well

Back
Top Bottom