Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hoping these em models are on Nike Id with full zoom option. So I can use that midsole with my elites

saw on Twitter UNDFTD had the Draft Days but wasn't home at the time.

sold out now...
mean.gif

the ASGs are really growing on me, but have to wear them with shorts. the tab just is a nuisance with pants. 

not sure i get the appeal of draft days or merion versions of shoe. look quite plain compared to the cws. oh well, I'm going to pass

could be these on this release date, the second of the 4kb series given the heel tab?
None of the 4KB have a blk upper on them. Those are 822675-014
Anyone know what these are? Might have missed any talk on these ones but might be getting my hopes up at what they are
The take down model has an inner part too behind the mesh so the mesh shouldnt wear out as fast as 8/9 ems
I wouldnt consider them a take down just another option. 

I think they will be nice on the court given how breatheable they are and Im glad its not translucent outsole. 

Did the engineered mesh 9's go on discount pretty quickly?
Nope. Some of them are still over $100 at outlets now. 

Was at House of Hoops Arden Fair Mall ( Sacramento ) and they had about 10 pairs of them.  I was tempted to cop, but after checking them out in person I decided to pass.
Ah, good to see they're readily available now. Wasn't sure, looks like that other pair I ordered from Kobe's site is shipping soon too.

You guys think they gonna be releasing Kobes that are actually attainable to celebrate Kobe's final game as a Laker?

I already know that I will be taking a loss for the Kobe 11 and I actually want to get something that Nike releases.

Back
Top Bottom