Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Even those are EM they are fire. Nike didn't make the mistake of trying to paint some flyknit thankfully.

this sounds like a special nike iD, anyone know if we are gonna be able to change the translucent outsole or the color of the upper?

this sounds like a special nike iD, anyone know if we are gonna be able to change the translucent outsole or the color of the upper?
The stock photo looks good to me. I'm not taking the chance and changing anything if other options are available. The translucent looks dope on these because the numbers are able to be seen all the way to the outsole.

They'll prolly let us change the color of the sole/tongue/etc but I don't think they'll change the upper. That would be awesome if you could tho, wouldn't mind a white or blue upper.

Hi, 

So since they announced the Mamba Day ID's as EM's does that basically confirm that he won't be wearing them for his final game. And will more likely be wearing the Fade to Black 11?

Hi, 
    So since they announced the Mamba Day ID's as EM's does that basically confirm that he won't be wearing them for his final game. And will more likely be wearing the Fade to Black 11?

The rumor is that he won't even be wearing the FTB 11s and will be wearing a similar shoe with black flyknit, a gold check and a blue/purple translucent sole.

The stock photo looks good to me. I'm not taking the chance and changing anything if other options are available. The translucent looks dope on these because the numbers are able to be seen all the way to the outsole.
There's also the typical yellow/purple upper. I believe an image of the ID option was leaked like a week ago.

You guys think the special 11 "mamba day" ID will sell out before they give the draw results, around 9 PM est?

I'm hoping to try for the FTB 11s first and if they I happen to get a loss, cop the IDs ASAP. I'm just hoping they aren't sold out before I get the Draw results.

You guys think the special 11 "mamba day" ID will sell out before they give the draw results, around 9 PM est?

I'm hoping to try for the FTB 11s first and if they I happen to get a loss, cop the IDs ASAP. I'm just hoping they aren't sold out before I get the Draw results.
I believe the ID's are dropping at the time of the tipoff for the game. You should have your L way before that and if not just order the ID's and cancel if you win the FTB XI's

I thought it was confirmed that Kobe was going to wear the FTB 11's for the last game?

View media item 1988575

View media item 1988576

View media item 1988577

View media item 1988578

View media item 1988579

View media item 1988580

View media item 1988581

View media item 1988582

"This Product is available for PHONE ORDER or E-MAIL ONLY! Give us a call for Order 501.660.7888 or E-MAIL US HERE"
Mon-Sat (11am-7pm) CST
             (12am-8pm) EST

Images & Info Via rockcitykicks

Have you ordered from them before? Idk how that works with the email order, and if they have them available to ship now or if they wouldn't ship til release date.

Anybody know?

I thought it was confirmed that Kobe was going to wear the FTB 11's for the last game?
He's gonna do what he wants at the end of the day. They probably thought he was wearing those Opening Nights Coda 10s, and the Christmas 10s as well. Gonna be a wait and see type thing.

Back
Top Bottom