Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

anyone have experience with buying these Zoom insoles?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...-Insoles-for-shoes-and-trainers-/221125508023

The Elites don't really appeal to me so I'd have to find another shoe with Zoom to swap the insoles
I bought a pair. They seemed legit but I never actually used them.

I pulled them out after about 3 months of them laying around and they weren't has firm as when I originally got them. It seemed like they leaked somehow. I could have stored them wrong I'm not sure.

Otherwise, they seem fine and the shipping is decent.

what future did you come from?
nerd.gif
I am from the future as well.  I come here for nostalgic purposes.  And let me tell you, the Kobe XX9 are beasts on the court, they won't be Flyknit, but a newly named material that I cannot divulge.  Worry not for striking out on the FTB fellow NTers for Kobe retros will release many more times.  By-the-way, as proof of my being from the future, the Warriors will end up winning 73 games this year but will lose in the playoffs.  Additionally, you may be interested to know that Kobe will try his hand at coaching someday.  

I am from the future as well.  I come here for nostalgic purposes.  And let me tell you, the Kobe XX9 are beasts on the court, they won't be Flyknit, but a newly named material that I cannot divulge.  Worry not for striking out on the FTB fellow NTers for Kobe retros will release many more times.  By-the-way, as proof of my being from the future, the Warriors will end up winning 73 games this year but will lose in the playoffs.  Additionally, you may be interested to know that Kobe will try his hand at coaching someday.  
U9bGRy9.png

Just brace yourself for the L and save yourself the disappointment haha. I'm overly excited for the 11s being released on FTL, but I'm still bracing myself for it to be sold out before I can check out...

every morning I wake up, hoping todays the day FTL decides to lift the exclusion on the Emperors, and every morning im let down :lol:

I'd probably pick up the Achilles on disco if they had the code for extra and maybe if ebates went back up. 

Speaking of which, looks like right now BeFrugal is the highest for Nike at 6.8%. If anyone knows any other sites for % back on Nike,  keep it in mind if you plan on dropping some coin on Wednesday.

Its subjective honestly 

The V was my first low-cut shoe so Im biased to that model but the X ( Mesh or FK) were good shoes on court but ugly for off-court 

The XI is OK hopefully the XII will be closer to the V than XI 

Agree on the Xs. Loved them on court. Was gonna wear them to a game at staples and I was like nah. The midsole looks funny for casual use.

Just took the Nike survey I got an email about, I wonder if any of the questions have to do with trying to get through on the Draw for the FTB

yeah ftl.com, my bad at first I thought you said footlocker's websites, meaning the sites under footlocker's umbrella (champs, eastbay, footaction)

yeah ftl.com, my bad at first I thought you said footlocker's websites, meaning the sites under footlocker's umbrella (champs, eastbay, footaction)
So what's the point in people doing the Draw when you have a way better chance of going on there? 

Very interesting. 

Back
Top Bottom