Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If you ain't got a bot there is a slim chance to cart on there. I can never cart once the timer hits zero to save my life. Resellers already have pre-orders from FTL.com on fleabay. :smh:

Getting ready to throw my bread on NikeiD.

Last edited:
Get out while you still can be brings nothing but heartache and depression. After these FTB XIs...I'm out...for good
Thanks for the insight haha! one last question, as a college kid who doesn't have much money,  What is a better cop? The XI FTB or the Mamba days do you guys think and why? 

I like both shoes just about equally, and I understand that it kind of just depends on what you like more, but what do you think?

Thanks for the insight haha! one last question, as a college kid who doesn't have much money,  What is a better cop? The XI FTB or the Mamba days do you guys think and why? 

I like both shoes just about equally, and I understand that it kind of just depends on what you like more, but what do you think?
Try for the FTBs, let the Mamba Days be a consolation if you don't get through. At least you know you can come away with something.

It depends on what you're using them for. If it's a collection piece, then you could make the argument for both.

If it's for wearing (not that I would recommend it given the significance of the shoe) then the FTB 11s, since it's a simpler, classic shoe.

If it's for career tribute as a collection piece, then I'd recommend the Mamba Day IDs since they have his greatest accomplishments all over.

It depends on what you're using them for. If it's a collection piece, then you could make the argument for both.

If it's for wearing (not that I would recommend it given the significance of the shoe) then the FTB 11s, since it's a simpler, classic shoe.

If it's for career tribute as a collection piece, then I'd recommend the Mamba Day IDs since they have his greatest accomplishments all over.
Yeah I probably wont wear either if I get a pair, maybe I'll start a go fund me so I can get both! Lol.  I'm definitely leaning FTB though!

I've been a huge Kobe fan with no money and I have read this forum often and I finally have  job where I can purchase shoes on occasion so this is a big moment for me lol :smile:

I hope you go out like a champ unlike my man Mamba.  It really is going to suck not having Kobe in the league, he has been my favorite player since 2000.  Makes me feel old that I can remember him being drafted.  

No more shots left to shoot. I've done all I can, the bank account can't take anymore.
You and I both, I'll stay on top of things when the 12/13....etc drops but I can't see DeRozan selling me on some shoes after Kobe isn't around to wear them on court. I don't get into retros too much either. The pockets will thank me.

seen kobe's apple tv advert with Michael b Jordan. interestingly/coincidentally, at the end of the advert when the apple tv bit comes up, its in the same classic tv colour display as on the heel of the recent GS kobe xi with its tv theme...

michael b jordan could play him in a documentary...similar look

maybe in the future?
nerd.gif

I'd probably pick up the Achilles on disco if they had the code for extra and maybe if ebates went back up. 

Speaking of which, looks like right now BeFrugal is the highest for Nike at 6.8%. If anyone knows any other sites for % back on Nike,  keep it in mind if you plan on dropping some coin on Wednesday.
Now I'm debating if I should wait for the EMs to go on discount on NDC. Don't know how long it'll take though..

Really like the Draft Days and Lower Merion colorway, but at the same time they;re being slept on for being EM

Last edited:
I don't think they'd do any sort of movie/documentary about Kobe that'd need someone to play him. Only documentary that'd be worth it would just use archival footage, considering it wasn't even that long ago.

Besides, everyone knows the best casting was this cat as young MJ

Back
Top Bottom