Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It would be cool if Nike increased your chances based on what shoes you have a history of purchasing for limited drawings but we know they won't do that.

Resellers would still win because they'd have a history of buying everything.

Nike could've made some $$$ with a big release of a shoe and some gear, given how people are flocking to Kobe merchandise right now... but they chose to keep it extra limited. That should show you where their heads are at

Bruno caboloco, corey joseph and lucas nogueira got FTB Xis on but corey changed into kyrie 2s

Seeing a few kobes here at raps v nets in bk

Shane larkin has em too

Also a jordan popup store on flatbush with a 1000+ line supposed to have red 29 low butler PEs and dover 1s and those Xs early.
my brother is at the nets vs raptors game. He also had a reservation for newly opened 166 Flatbush Jordan store. Told him get me my SNKRS entry in before he lose track at the game. 

200x200px-ZC-c92da5ca_KobeSad.jpeg

my brother is at the nets vs raptors game. He also had a reservation for newly opened 166 Flatbush Jordan store. Told him get me my SNKRS entry in before he lose track at the game. 
lol its empty at the game. jordan store was nuts biggest lineup I seen maybe 2000+. was standing outside as it opened didnt even know what was going on 6.23pm on the dot. Your brother might still be in line :D

Where you watching the last game?

lol its empty at the game. jordan store was nuts biggest lineup I seen maybe 2000+. was standing outside as it opened didnt even know what was going on 6.23pm on the dot. Your brother might still be in line
happy.gif

Where you watching the last game?
at home, right after work lol. I told my brother what 166 Flatbush has, he said nothing worth it so he just walked across the street to go to the nets game. i asked why would he go and watch such a crappy game, but he gets free tickets. 

at home, right after work lol. I told my brother what 166 Flatbush has, he said nothing worth it so he just walked across the street to go to the nets game. i asked why would he go and watch such a crappy game, but he gets free tickets. 

Can't imagine tickets are all that expensive

It's all good, let's just enjoy Kobe's last game and cop the Mamba IDs! Who knows, maybe Nike gives us folks some love in a couple days and releases the pack to random Nike+ account users like they did in the EU.

Back
Top Bottom