Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

at home, right after work lol. I told my brother what 166 Flatbush has, he said nothing worth it so he just walked across the street to go to the nets game. i asked why would he go and watch such a crappy game, but he gets free tickets. 

Yea wanted to go see demars kicks for mamba day when i found out none of the starters where playing i was debating buying tickets.

Came to see if theyd do anything for kobe and just for the last regular season game i may ever see. Also lined up at fulton st for the L. Both HOH with FTB in NY def dodgy for future reference, seen guys walking out with multiple pairs. If you want future kicks there sleep with the manager.

Kobe's heart
nthat.gif
>>>>>>>>> LeBron 

Gonna miss the Mamba even though I can't stand the Lakers (Probably because they always won and took Shaq away from us. Yes, salty Orlando fan here). Dude had balls and would rip your heart out if given the opportunity. One of the fiercest competitors I've had the pleasure watching. Mind you, I watched Jordan, Bird and Magic in their heyday. Albeit I was young, but clearly recall the '80s and '90s. One of the GOATs is about to leave the building one final time.  RESPECT

Just got my L for the only shoes I wanted from FTB line. Now I know how a lot of you have felt all week!!

Wait so for some clarification, the Mamba days will only be available tonight right? Wont be able to go on Nike ID tomorrow and get a pair will we?

i wish there was some sweet new technology that made wall posters of gifs. i'd have that matt barnes one up for sure haha.

I was set on getting these or nike id as backup. Now im leaning towards copping a shoe from FTL before the coupon expires....

Back
Top Bottom