Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

top 3 ugliest Kobes for me are 3, 4 and 8 ...I would never buy any of those unless it was complete the entire Prelude Pack.
But the prelude 3s are
pimp.gif

only ugly kobes are the 3 cuz of that waffle mesh... the exception is the prelude 3s cuz its not as visible

Since everyone else has IMO in no particular order

Ugliest
1. 3 - not a fan of the waffle look
2. 6 - silhouette is nice but didn't like the snake skin feel
3. 7 - needs no explanation

Best
1. 4 - establishes low top look and signature cw like del sol and carpe diem and got me into Kobes
2. 5 - if it ain't broke don't fix it and some of the best best cw such as jokers, dark Knights, Bruce lee, etc
3. 8 - really simple and comfortable and the mesh made some great colors xmas lights, sulfer, purple fade, bhm, mc, etc

Other models

1 - my first Kobe, kinda bulky but still nice. Wish I didnt wear my OG to do some backyard work lol
2 - not a fan of the strap
9 - I was really looking forward to it until I realized I'm not a fan of high tops anymore. Lows were better to me especially the flyknit but nothing mind blowing
10 - same as 9s but 9s looked better to me

Last edited:
3s were decent at least some of the colorway. They are comfortable too but I guess they wouldn't be given a time of they since people go by aesthetics first.

I liked the 3s a lot because they were different than all his other Nikes, obviously different doesn't automatically translate into visually pleasing but for me that spider-web look and a few cw's were awesome..
The 2 in comparison was generic looking and uninspiring IMO, then as some dude said up there the 6 and 7 are self explanatory lol

+ another 1 for trying to resist -- always tempting to be able to have early for retail, especially w/ the new model anticipation

Idk guys, when I checked earlier, they sold out and now they restocked? I don't think these will be gems like everyone thinks

Last edited:
Imma wait till later tonight and if they still have my size I am going to take that as a sign....

what issues were people having with them ?
Think it had to do with receiving the wrong colorway of something and lack of communication.  Heard another situation where someone didn't receive something for a long time and communication issues there as well.  Can't remember the exact cases but those I think are the only two I remember.

Think it had to do with receiving the wrong colorway of something and lack of communication.  Heard another situation where someone didn't receive something for a long time and communication issues there as well.  Can't remember the exact cases but those I think are the only two I remember.
got me nervous about pulling the trigger now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom