Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The sole of the Kobe 10's was horrible! I bursted the air within 2 weeks, Nike should never put a visible air units on performance shoes! I have never had a pair not deflate, and Im only 185 lbs.

I don't know if this has been posted, but to whoever has seen/held the XIs in hand, how does the flyknit feel?

After owning most 8s cw I slowed down since then. I own 2 9s and no 10s. I'm pretty excited for these tho and first cw is a must cop

Last edited:
After owning most 8s cw I slowed down since then. I own 2 9s and no 10s. I'm pretty excited for these tho and first cw is a must cop
Same exact thing here. I'm considering the Xmas 10s and the Grinch IDs on the 10s though. But I loved the 8s

In my opinion, these shoes will most definitely be available for way under retail. The Kobe X AllStars were able to be copped for $100.00. Going to wait for more colorways of the XI to drop and until under retail before copping - unless they come out with some dope ID options. But as of now, there's no way these will be copped for $200.00. 

Last edited:
In my opinion, these shoes will most definitely be available for way under retail. The Kobe X AllStars were able to be copped for $100.00. Going to wait for more colorways of the XI to drop and until under retail before copping - unless they come out with some dope ID options. But as of now, there's no way these will be copped for $200.00. 

ya but those blue lagoons went by pretty quick, I don't remember seeing those for $100 like the all stars were.

I think this first cw might not last too long

I will be waiting for heavy discounts if I buy a pair. Def need a better colorway too. The red isnt bad just dont like it.

ya but those blue lagoons went by pretty quick, I don't remember seeing those for $100 like the all stars were.

I think this first cw might not last too long
Yeah, not all the colorways will be available, but that's the risk I'm willing to take if Nike is charging $200.00 for these. 

I'll cop the black/white pair when it comes out (end of January I think?) for my first pair, I'll hold out for deals on other ones though. 

Buy from Nike.com and when you can get a better deal down the line return them or even swap the shoes. Ive done it a couple of times.

Originally Posted by NobleKane  

Same looking crap every year man....

I like that they never scrapped the entire design. After the 4 low (with the 1st low top) I notice Eric Avar just tweaked and modified the shoe to improve it. I dont think its lazy design. I think Kobe just really likes the shoes as is and wants it improved. You can see it progress and evolve. Thats cool to see in a signature shoe. I know Jordan didnt do it that way but i guess if it isnt broke dont fix it
REPORTED 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn really? 8s were probably my favorite kobes to ball in as well as the simplicity of the shoe. Looked great to wear with casual stuff.

top 3 ugliest Kobes for me are 3, 4 and 8 ...I would never buy any of those unless it was complete the entire Prelude Pack.

8's...... the ugliest kobe....I don't know what to say. The 8's got me into collecting sneakers. The first half of the year was absolute fire with those
Second half not so much but overall it was one of the best models

Saw the interview of Kobe and Tech and how Kobe was saying how he wanted to 'strengthen' parts of the shoe.  That ACHILLES HEEL upgrade SHIELD so obvious. lolz.

Back
Top Bottom