Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just called Glendale.  According to the associate "Willy"  they haven't received their shipment, but already did the raffle and should be getting them on Monday.  Leftover pairs will be FCFS or reraffled on Monday after 6-7 PM according to mr "Willy"

Arcadia - SOLD OUT

Lakewood - SOLD OUT

Santa Montica - SOLD OUT

Just talked to Commerce. They didn't get them. Said he knows that only Arcadia and Glendale got them as they're in his "district" and they got emailed which locations were receiving.

Didn't know about other districts. Also didn't know if will be restocked.
Montebello and Monterey Park didn't get them either

Exactly, 80$ in gas for a chance to buy an unclaimed pair at 6 pm, but they were able to be picked up yesterday also, so if the guy hasn't shown up to pick up his pair by now?
i dont know bruh

if i had to drive 12 hours and not knowing if i will get a pair, i would rather pay resale

THAT'S THE GAMBLE THEREFORE BRO, IS IT WORTH THE 6 HOUR DRIVE FOR THE KOBE XI FTB AT RETAIL CHANCE???
What was the name of the guy or girl you talked to? I'm going to call and see if he/she would tell me the same.

That's determine on your part, man.

THAT'S THE GAMBLE THEREFORE BRO, IS IT WORTH THE 6 HOUR DRIVE FOR THE KOBE XI FTB AT RETAIL CHANCE???
As much as I hate to sound like a pessimist, I don't think it's worth it.

The chances of you being able to cop them if by some miracle they're still there by the time you arrive are so low. Is it really worth the drive/80$ in gas/ and 12 hours of your time on a weekend? I guess only you can make that determination. Although if you do decide to go, I wish you the best of luck.

Right? I can live with taking an L as long as I was given a chance. But this is a new low, even for Footlocker.

hype right now is high because of kobe's last game and we're in LA. i can imagine even the most clueless footlocker employee would try to cop the shoes. 

yesterday when i was at topanga trying to see if they have unclaimed pairs, i saw two chicks picking up a pair of FTB 11's, it was the most random ish ive ever seen man lol. the two chicks would be the last person you'd think would be interested in sneakers. wouldn't be surprised if they were actually relative of an employee. 
I wouldn't be surprised either. Tell your cousins or sister to come pick up the shoes for you and I'll pay you when I get home.

This shoe is a lost cause now. I'm already over not getting them. Moving on to the next release.

The chances of you being able to cop them if by some miracle they're still there by the time you arrive are so low. Is it really worth the drive/80$ in gas/ and 12 hours of your time on a weekend? I guess only you can make that determination. Although if you do decide to go, I wish you the best of luck.
Yeah if there were a couple other stores within a 30 minute driving distance that had unclaimed pairs also, after making my phone calls it would have been more worth it, but I've determined 1 store for a 6 hour drive is not worth it, I'll just cop the Jordan 9 Low's or something else and be satisfied..

I know its nearly not the same thing but I copped ASG 9's by asking the employee when they were gonna get the next Kobe release, luckily he brought the pair out from the back. Some of these FTLs gotta have them, just shady employees

You had a better chance when the Vault did the raffle. I would've drove down for that had I been able to go. 12 hours for unclaimed pairs, hell no.

Raffle was a sham 3000 ppl for 200 pairs in which ppl could get 2 pairs a piece so only 100 ppl actually won a 3% chance. I actually was able to pick up a pair afterwards because they didn't raffle off all the pairs earlier in the day. I would have just done that initially and not even bothered with the raffle.

Raffle was a sham 3000 ppl for 200 pairs in which ppl could get 2 pairs a piece so only 100 ppl actually won a 3% chance. I actually was able to pick up a pair afterwards because they didn't raffle off all the pairs earlier in the day. I would have just done that initially and not even bothered with the raffle.
Damn that's wack. I was at the Nike Vault raffle and it was pretty crowded to say the least. If I would have known there would be leftover pairs I definitely would've stayed. Not sure why they decided to let winners purchase 2 pairs, I would've liked to see more people win 1 pair rather than less people win 2. Spent 3 hours in the sun for that L. Although it was pretty cool to see everyone wearing Kobe's and I met a buncha really cool peeps as well. We were like one big Mamba army lol. 

wth 3000 ppl?!? How long did it take to check all those reservations? Some people there probably didn't have a reservation. Anyhow, with 200 pairs, I'm glad I wasn't able to go. Figured if they let you buy 2 there would be more pairs.

Last edited:
You had a better chance when the Vault did the raffle. I would've drove down for that had I been able to go. 12 hours for unclaimed pairs, hell no.

No. The Vault raffle was a joke. I was there and they let too many people register. It was a zoo. The only good thing I got out of it was a Kobe poster. Last time I do that. I've gone to The Vault for about four raffles. All of them I came home empty handed.

No. The Vault raffle was a joke. I was there and they let too many people register. It was a zoo. The only good thing I got out of it was a Kobe poster. Last time I do that. I've gone to The Vault for about four raffles. All of them I came home empty handed.
good to know, thanks!

I registered and drove by just to check it out and didn't bother stopping lol. I just enjoyed the rest of my day off.

It wouldn't be worth it to me either. That's way too much effort to strike out, especially when you're dealing with lying Foot Locker employees who are the devil in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom