Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
wth 3000 ppl?!? How long did it take to check all those reservations? Some people there probably didn't have a reservation. Anyhow, with 200 pairs, I'm glad I wasn't able to go. Figured if they let you buy 2 there would be more pairs.

I don't know I got there around 11 and there was already 1500-2000 ppl there. They started raffling pairs maybe around 1215 and finished around 130.

Word, footlocker employees lie quite a bit. I don't blame them really. I figure the store changes policies a lot. It also probably sucks to work there. There also seems to be a high turnover rate. I see a new set of employees every time lol.

Last edited:
Word, footlocker employees lie quite a bit. I don't blame them really. I figure the store changes policies a lot. It also probably sucks to work there. I also think theres a high turnover rate. I see a new set of employees every time lol.
It's a minimum wage job after all. High turn over rate is expected at this level. I agree with you.

Word, footlocker employees lie quite a bit. I don't blame them really. I figure the store changes policies a lot. It also probably sucks to work there. There also seems to be a high turnover rate. I see a new set of employees every time lol.

I blame them. You shouldn't lie to your customers who are keeping you in business. Not a way to run a company.

It wouldn't be worth it to me either. That's way too much effort to strike out, especially when you're dealing with lying Foot Locker employees who are the devil in disguise.
Yeah I already decided it wasn't worth it.  He happened to have my size, but didn't sound too confident in it being there until 6 pm.  The guy sounded legitimately honest, because I offered him 50 bucks when I showed up to hold the pair for me, and he wouldn't take my under the table money.

That's probably because they aren't use to dealing with frustrated customers in a CS environment.  You have to be ready for the unruly, upset, whining, raging customers who want anything and everything from you, have a thick skin and get over it.  Also they probably join the company thinking they get awesome discounts and first shot at all new releases, come to find out they have to work new releases and have no chances of purchasing for themselves, therefore do the shady stuff that comes up in the first place at most foot lockers.  I remember reading somewhere they get like 2 times a year for employee purchases where you get a "limit" on how much to spend and what you can buy on discount, so foot locker isn't just allowing employee's to ramp up discounts on everything and anything I'm sure....

That's probably because they aren't use to dealing with frustrated customers in a CS environment.  You have to be ready for the unruly, upset, whining, raging customers who want anything and everything from you, have a thick skin and get over it.  Also they probably join the company thinking they get awesome discounts and first shot at all new releases, come to find out they have to work new releases and have no chances of purchasing for themselves, therefore do the shady stuff that comes up in the first place at most foot lockers.  I remember reading somewhere they get like 2 times a year for employee purchases where you get a "limit" on how much to spend and what you can buy on discount, so foot locker isn't just allowing employee's to ramp up discounts on everything and anything I'm sure....

So i mean i don;t blame them.

At that point why not go work at a Nike store. You'd at least get a Swoosh acct.

Yeah I already decided it wasn't worth it.  He happened to have my size, but didn't sound too confident in it being there until 6 pm.  The guy sounded legitimately honest, because I offered him 50 bucks when I showed up to hold the pair for me, and he wouldn't take my under the table money.
Did you get his name by any chance?

When I was living in a LA, I was 2/2 at the Vault. Was able to cop the Big Stages and the 2013 AS. I do miss living in LA though since the Lakers and everything Kobe was quite accessible. Sigh...

I'm on socal now visiting. Where was 707 gonna go for shoes? Any other spots that might have them?
Topanga said he had a couple left, released at 6 pm.  Size 9 and 10.5.  Since I'm not driving hopefully someone else can cook it down there.  If someone isn't a 9, but wants to oop me that pair of size 9 from Topanga DM me and I will make it worth your while if you do happen to get them...

laugh.gif
I got at footlocker on Twitter and they DM'd me.
show us what they said lol

Back
Top Bottom