Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Put a QS label on it and the hype beasts will want them tho
laugh.gif
This is too true
mean.gif

Stopped by The Vault after the game tonight, 11s will be copped, flyknit looks and feels really good. Multi color ID will definitely be done if available.

Estimated arrival Tuesday 12.29 from KickzStore. I'm eager to see how they feel. Looks like it'll be close to the VIIIs.

What makes you think these will feel like the 8's? If they do feel like the 8's then I'll definitely have to try a pair since those are my favorite shoes to play in ever.

What makes you think these will feel like the 8's? If they do feel like the 8's then I'll definitely have to try a pair since those are my favorite shoes to play in ever.

Didn't get a chance to try them on obviously but I can see where he would make that statement, the drop in setup is the same as the 8 except with built in zoom in the lunarlon. The profile is almost the same as the 8s + you get the new flyknit it's almost a 8 x 9 elite low collaboration. Really excited to see what colorways are executed if Nike gives us a Del Sol I might Lewup.

I just checked kickzstore, my size 11s are sold out but they did have the kobe 4 inlines in size 11 for $195 if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom