Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Saw these in person at my local D!cks Sporting Goods today. They were in a protective acrylic case but they were SUPER clean. Not able to buy until the 9th. The Flyknit looked legit and more breathable and not Faux flyknit glued on top of plastic like the X's. Although looks can be deceiving since I wasn't actually able to touch them so it might be more of the same.

I know I've been trying to avoid red shoes, idk I feel like I look down at my feet and see clown shoes or something, but I think after taking my trip to LA and seeing them in the vault, I might hafta grab a pair.

It's not it feels different from the 9s and 10s. Whatever TPU they did with the weave makes a noticeable difference, hopefully Nike comes with some dope colorways.

nerd.gif
i wonder who's gonna wear the XI since Kobe is retiring,,D'Angelo should sign with the Mambaline and sport the Lakers CW
tongue.gif
What you mean? Kobe is still going to be playing while the XI drops...

View media item 1844284View media item 1844285View media item 1844286View media item 1844288
Some on feet.

I would say these fit TTS. For the Kobe 9 and 10 elite lows, size 11.5 would fit perfect for me. Size 11.5 for the 11's are a little longer in length.

Nice but won't be buying, curious to know how they perform on court.

So funny that most dislike every shoe when they first see them but get moist once they release.

It's funny to watch opinions change the closer to the release of each show.

Those are looking really good on foot, honestly think that cw would be better served with a black sockliner but all things considered [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm got the 5 rings and will get these. Both looked great to me.

Also scavenger hunt back on today. LA and New York be ready.

Nike and Kobe got lazy and just dumped the rest of the scavenger hunt in LA and NYC. What happened to 20 cities? SMH

Back
Top Bottom