Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Colby?

Why does the thread title say don't pay ftb resale?

Why is an all black cw winning in the poll?

What did I miss in the last 4~5 days

Last edited:
No it's all hype cause of what he did on the court. No one cared about the black/gold Kobe 8..

If you really only care about the black and gold then just ID a pair for $245 rather than spend $1000+
I'm close to doing this. No way I'm dropping 1k

No it's all hype cause of what he did on the court. No one cared about the black/gold Kobe 8..

If you really only care about the black and gold then just ID a pair for $245 rather than spend $1000+

its for sure my favorite colorway so dont tell me that. I've already ID'd past models in the exact same colorway.

Its the Beethoven IX all over again :lol: People kept saying its "not the best colorway" yet some how kept winning those poles

Last edited:

isn't that partly why we care about most J's? because what MJ did on the court while wearing some of them? come on man dont front like the black and gold ftb xi's aren't the cleanest and yes what he did with them did during his final game did up the price. but dont let the only reason you dislike em be because they are 1000+ right now. you letting price unhype you and that's coming from a dude who aint even got em...yet. gold and black jordans are some of my favorites in terms of CW. DMP 11s, hightop patent leather 1s, wings 12s. i guess agree to disagree about the whole hype thing.

Yeah its the premium details, its kobes last shoe, best colourway of the silhouette which I said before the release. Also the black and gold kobe 8s were awesome too. I cant Id im an aussie in the US.

There are people selling bags of 'Air' from Kobe's last game on the bay now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bag-of-air-...709867?hash=item3d17c3c0ab:g:aKYAAOSw1DtXE3ac

If someone is willing to actually spend $1400 on these sneakers, why not try to sell them some air for a couple K too?  BTW...check out the seller's handle/name.

This one is a real bargain IMO, it's only $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...525787?hash=item33b5913a1b:g:d~EAAOSwYmZXEzWw

Hype for sale
roll.gif

Last edited:

just came back from Santa Anita HOH and they said that they raffled off the shoes on Monday and sold out yesterday. I asked why wasn't it on their website and they insisted that it was on the Launch Locator. And when I said no it wasn't, only Beverly and Culver were on, she then said oh well then they were announced on IG and Twitter publicly and thats how people knew about the raffles.
Screenshots of the IG and Twitter posts for locations on Kobe XI Launch or it's fake.  
roll.gif

This is also why Footlocker has a high turnover rate, because their employee's talk **** out of their *** (instead of saying "Sorry I don't know let me get a manager for you") and then end up getting reprimanded by a manager because customers constantly complain.  I went into a Footlocker yesterday and asked the guy to look up some Kobe's on his mobile for me so we could do an online order in store and he just ******* looked at me like "WTF are you talking about bro?"  When I asked him if he wanted to do an online order for me he was like "uhhh if you can get online go ahead"   I swear to god the ******s they hire there sometimes.  The guy literally couldn't even answer my simplest questions I had to go to another foot locker where I knew someone that was working there that could help me.....

not going to lie, before he wore them, the FTBs weren't much to get excited about. Thought for sure he wouldn't go out wearing the simplest of shoes for his last game but the Nike marketing machine really ran with the black/gold motif and it worked out pretty well 

also, I was hesitant to think about doing an iD just because I knew it wouldn't be a suitable replacement and I'd still be feeling the salt, but now having the FTB on the way, I think I'll end up doing an iD now since odds are these won't be getting worn any time soon unless a double-up comes along at a reasonable price

Last edited:
not going to lie, before he wore them, the FTBs weren't much to get excited about. Thought for sure he wouldn't go out wearing the simplest of shoes for his last game but the Nike marketing machine really ran with the black/gold motif and it worked out pretty well 

also, I was hesitant to think about doing an iD just because I knew it wouldn't be a suitable replacement and I'd still be feeling the salt, but now having the FTB on the way, I think I'll end up doing an iD now since odds are these won't be getting worn any time soon unless a double-up comes along at a reasonable price
how much and where you get them? also what size if you dont mind sharing

how much and where you get them? also what size if you dont mind sharing
haha I paid a resale price, so I'm going to keep it at that, I'm not a very patient person, I'm sure prices will drop but my pockets will be just fine. 10.5 though

haha I paid a resale price, so I'm going to keep it at that, I'm not a very patient person, I'm sure prices will drop but my pockets will be just fine. 10.5 though

i understand bro. im not very patient myself. congrats. come with the pin and etc. with it or naw?

i understand bro. im not very patient myself. congrats. come with the pin and etc. with it or naw?
yea I haven't gotten them yet, but the pics included all of that so I'm assuming it'll be all included. Definitely wanted those, I've seen some listings without them and I wasn't too interested in that.

its for sure my favorite colorway so dont tell me that. I've already ID'd past models in the exact same colorway.

Its the Beethoven IX all over again :lol: People kept saying its "not the best colorway" yet some how kept winning those poles

Why don't you just ID a pair for 20% of the price?

It's not your favourite colour way, it's your fav because of what he did and the meaning behind the shoe. Which is fine but don't deny it.

I like them/want them because of what he did but no way in hell will I pay over $1000. If I just liked the colours (which I don't) then I would ID them.

This is no different than the HTM 9's in black and white. They were literally IDable but with that HTM tag it made people go crazy even though they could have the same colour way

Last edited:
Btw Is black and gold gonna be kobe's trademark color with Nike kinda like Jordan's bred?

I really like the concept. Black =villain, golf = hero.

Back
Top Bottom