Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Since people were talking about Kobe's Bag of Air from last game I thought I'd share this!  Own your piece of Kobe (LITERALLY)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobes-poop-...90e194b&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=262391709867

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

purchasing advice:

ix beethoven or x htm sharkjaw?

beethoven $300 and sharkjaw $400
Gotta be careful with the glue stains on the Beethovens if that will make a difference to you. Even with them, they're still my favorite but if that will matter, might want to go with the sharks

Btw Is black and gold gonna be kobe's trademark color with Nike kinda like Jordan's bred?

I really like the concept. Black =villain, golf = hero.

Should be purple and yellow and nothing else in my opinion. All those unreleased PEs need to release..

Btw Is black and gold gonna be kobe's trademark color with Nike kinda like Jordan's bred?

I really like the concept. Black =villain, golf = hero.
I could see running with that theme on future model iDs maybe, that and a Beethoven especially if I'm not feeling other colors. 

i regret selling my Kobe collection when I first started college
It's so difficult to find my size in a reasonable price nowadays
Such as my MLK 4 :frown:

No it's all hype cause of what he did on the court. No one cared about the black/gold Kobe 8..

If you really only care about the black and gold then just ID a pair for $245 rather than spend $1000+

its for sure my favorite colorway so dont tell me that. I've already ID'd past models in the exact same colorway.

Its the Beethoven IX all over again :lol: People kept saying its "not the best colorway" yet some how kept winning those poles

Why don't you just ID a pair for 20% of the price?

It's not your favourite colour way, it's your fav because of what he did and the meaning behind the shoe. Which is fine but don't deny it.

I like them/want them because of what he did but no way in hell will I pay over $1000. If I just liked the colours (which I don't) then I would ID them.

This is no different than the HTM 9's in black and white. They were literally IDable but with that HTM tag it made people go crazy even though they could have the same colour way

iirc the knit in the HTM X was a lot better than the ID. At least the medial side, which had the "Oreo" weave compared to the ID's jet (painted?) black.

But yeah that's not really the case with the FTB XI... The upper they used looks pretty much identical to the ID. So anyone that likes that colorway can more or less get it. It would just be missing small details like the texture of the heel and swoosh

Last edited:
I don't have the kicks but have the shirts LoL
Seeing those shirts here change my mind. I should have bought the Black Mamba t-shirt with the gold shozoku logo when I picked up my FTB 11. I'll try to get it later today if it's still available.

Last edited:
Seeing those shirts here change my mind. I should have bought the Black Mamba t-shirt with the gold shozoku logo when I picked up my FTB 11. I'll try to get it later today if it's still available.
Long sleeve drifit?
My local hoh and ndc have them

Anyone knows wha cushioning does the xi ftb have?
Is it the same with the other xi? Lularlon in the front and zoom air in the heel?

Why don't you just ID a pair for 20% of the price?

It's not your favourite colour way, it's your fav because of what he did and the meaning behind the shoe. Which is fine but don't deny it.

I like them/want them because of what he did but no way in hell will I pay over $1000. If I just liked the colours (which I don't) then I would ID them.

This is no different than the HTM 9's in black and white. They were literally IDable but with that HTM tag it made people go crazy even though they could have the same colour way

nope, black and gold always has been my favorite colorway on a shoe, I said when the FTB pack first released these were a must. Why wont I ID a pair? Because I wont get the leather tounge/heel tab, plus the swoosh wont be leather and wont be stitched on.

Im not sure why you think you know my opinion on something.

Sure it helps for what he did, but please dont tell me I like it because of hype around it, its my head space :lol:

Back
Top Bottom