Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just to give another update, niketown in Beverly hills dropped ftb xi fcfs on Wednesday. Should've just went there instead of Nike vault raffle.

What the heck?! They tell you to follow them on Twitter for releases and then they pull that crap! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I'm at South Coast Plaza now. Drove down because I have to be around the area for business for the next few days. Went in and asked for the manager. Spoke to her for about 20 minutes. I included the stories posted here. Her story sorta lined up. She said shoes came in Friday morning and they started making calls and unsold pairs were sold after.

I got her card so I can contact FTL Corp still. Any of you guys who plan on contacting need to find direct email addresses. That contact us dummy email address will not get read by any higher ups.

This takes some time to find nomenclature i.e. [email protected] for CEO.

It's worked for me in getting direct responses from other issues I've had with other firms. I'm not holding my breath with this one, but I'm eager to see what responses I will get, if any.

That is the only Kobe I would ever consider paying outrageous resell on, but I might even balk at that.  I'm confident we will see that sneaker as a retro.  

I'm also confident that we'll see his 81 point game 1s get the retro treatment in the next 12 months or so.  Are people going to pay $1400 for those?  That 81 was much more relevant to Kobe's career than this 60pt game.  That 81pt game is right up there with Wilt's 100.  Maybe someone should start a rumor and tweet about those coming out and being limited to 2000.  Get that hype machine started now.  This way, when the fools are paying $1400 for those 1s...I can scoop these 11s up for $500....:rofl:  
lol if thosse 81 points drop these ftb 11s will most definitely drop in price but how much idk

I'm at South Coast Plaza now. Drove down because I have to be around the area for business for the next few days. Went in and asked for the manager. Spoke to her for about 20 minutes. I included the stories posted here. Her story sorta lined up. She said shoes came in Friday morning and they started making calls and unsold pairs were sold after.

I got her card so I can contact FTL Corp still. Any of you guys who plan on contacting need to find direct email addresses. That contact us dummy email address will not get read by any higher ups.

It's worked for me in getting direct responses from other issues I've had with other firms. I'm not holding my breath with this one, but I'm eager to see what responses I will get, if any.
wait so SCP new but still went ahead with a fake raffle, with no announcement anywhere?

wow nike really bottled this whole FTB pack. the announcement pics of the 4s had 3m on the heel cup and back of the heel midsole but the actual pairs didn't have any 3M, BUT just saw a local guy post a pic of a pair of the 4s from the vault raffle and they're promo tagged with the 3m that was shown on the official pics they showed before release :smh:

wow nike really bottled this whole FTB pack. the announcement pics of the 4s had 3m on the heel cup and back of the heel midsole but the actual pairs didn't have any 3M, BUT just saw a local guy post a pic of a pair of the 4s from the vault raffle and they're promo tagged with the 3m that was shown on the official pics they showed before release
mean.gif
do you actually have the FTB 4's? I didn't take a pic of mine but I recall it has 3M.

wow nike really bottled this whole FTB pack. the announcement pics of the 4s had 3m on the heel cup and back of the heel midsole but the actual pairs didn't have any 3M, BUT just saw a local guy post a pic of a pair of the 4s from the vault raffle and they're promo tagged with the 3m that was shown on the official pics they showed before release :smh:

do you actually have the FTB 4's? I didn't take a pic of mine but I recall it has 3M.

yes got mine from the nike grove draw and there's no 3M. my buddy got his from the SNKRS draw and his don't have 3M either.

They all have 3m some its harder to see remember you need a direct light source like flash to see

Thank you. I will make my voice heard as well. Those stores are liars because they get updates frequently on what shoes they are getting. They lied over and over to people. Shady is shady no matter how you slice it.

The thing I dont get is did all these places really do raffles on monday and Tuesday? Or did they all do fcfs? There were 6 footlockers that are within a 45 min drive for me and the only raffle I entered was Beverly. Sucks that I drove right pass Nike town in the morning on the day they released also. This has to be one of the worst releases ever carried out.

The thing I dont get is did all these places really do raffles on monday and Tuesday? Or did they all do fcfs? There were 6 footlockers that are within a 45 min drive for me and the only raffle I entered was Beverly. Sucks that I drove right pass Nike town in the morning on the day they released also. This has to be one of the worst releases ever carried out.

I know some people were lied to about getting the shoes.

wait so SCP new but still went ahead with a fake raffle, with no announcement anywhere?
I walked in and saw about 3 guys working. I'm much older than the average Sneakerhead (30 years old) and I'm not wearing "heat" so no one helped me. I look at the shoes for about 5 minutes. I asked one of the guys for a manager. He said she's in the back, and if he can help. I insisted for the manager. She comes out. I asked her about the shoes. She said they started raffles on Monday but not too many entered so they extended to Tuesday. They got the shoes on Friday and made calls. Leftover pairs were sold on fcfs basis.

I told her I was frustrated because I got different answers and the store wasn't even listed on the stock locator so the raffle was unbeknownst to the public. And then I threw in how guys were buying on Friday, per story posted by a member in here.

She said unfortunately there are no pairs left but asked for my number in case they get more in :lol:

This was when I asked for her contact info so I can inform Corp about the findings. I don't buy kicks like I used to anymore, I just want this pair since I grew up with Kobe. Still remember him getting drafted when I was in middle school.

yes got mine from the nike grove draw and there's no 3M. my buddy got his from the SNKRS draw and his don't have 3M either.
I'll have to double check mine when I get home. 
They all have 3m some its harder to see remember you need a direct light source like flash to see
I'm not sure if ALL the models has 3M, but of the models I have, I think all of them have some sort of 3M, even in the smallest amounts. 

However i didn't see any 3M on the 6's but another member swears the whole shoe is 3M. Just looks like matte grey to me.

I'll have to double check mine when I get home. 

I'm not sure if ALL the models has 3M, but of the models I have, I think all of them have some sort of 3M, even in the smallest amounts. 

However i didn't see any 3M on the 6's but another member swears the whole shoe is 3M. Just looks like matte grey to me.

yeah I've seen some people's 6s with 3M and others that don't have any. A buddy of mine works at the Grove nike store and said they had to go through each FTB pair individually to put pins in the boxes and he could see a ton of factory flaws on almost every single pair.

I walked in and saw about 3 guys working. I'm much older than the average Sneakerhead (30 years old) and I'm not wearing "heat" so no one helped me. I look at the shoes for about 5 minutes. I asked one of the guys for a manager. He said she's in the back, and if he can help. I insisted for the manager. She comes out. I asked her about the shoes. She said they started raffles on Monday but not too many entered so they extended to Tuesday. They got the shoes on Friday and made calls. Leftover pairs were sold on fcfs basis.

I told her I was frustrated because I got different answers and the store wasn't even listed on the stock locator so the raffle was unbeknownst to the public. And then I threw in how guys were buying on Friday, per story posted by a member in here.

She said unfortunately there are no pairs left but asked for my number in case they get more in :lol:

This was when I asked for her contact info so I can inform Corp about the findings. I don't buy kicks like I used to anymore, I just want this pair since I grew up with Kobe. Still remember him getting drafted when I was in middle school.
good work yep it was similar in Ny. For the 10s i overheard guys saying dont show em dont show em i aint supposed to have em. Guy says give me a pair manager says weres your ticket guys says you called go on do it again manager doesnt call and givws him pair. Other side of counter exact same thing got your ticket no you called me ok sure here you go. For the 9s and 11s i saw peolle walk out with two pairs both harlem (9s) fulton st(11s) saw cash being exchanged at harlem between dudes who got a pair. Whole thing is disgusting and im sure happened in VIC, australia Hoh that got em too.

At least with them they were announced had cats cutting in front of me and my girl while in line manager told em off though. Employees always saying different things.

She asked for your number maybe she's willing to make it up you in bed?

I'm a much older Sneakerhead so I can relate to what you are saying. It is frustrating because I know many people got different answers. Even the one guy on here who was right on top of SCP getting the shoes and he wasn't even able to get a pair for himself because he was lied to. That's just not right. It's just unacceptable for Foot Locker to mislead people and treat them this way. Scummy.

Back
Top Bottom