Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
In honor of Kobe's 50 FG attempts in his last game, Nike's gonna give us 50 attempts at winning the FTB 11s. 2 attempts down, 48 to go. Let's eat, fellas! :smokin

I don't get why people have to be so particular with what Kobe did or did not wear.  It's not like you would know if he wore it on his own time or whatever.

There have been numerous colorways that looked good.

What?

I think he's referring to those that will only cop what Kobe wears, out in public, on the court.  I go with what I like but to each their own.  Different bags for different cats. 
wink.gif

Advice fellas, would you spend $260 for 3 pairs of Kobe 8's? It would be mine greys, Philippine black/gray, and the Python khaki pair all are 8.5-9/10 or would you spend $190 for Kobe xi asgs ds

id probably go with the 8s and get more 11s in a couple of months.

I think he's referring to those that will only cop what Kobe wears, out in public, on the court.  I go with what I like but to each their own.  Different bags for different cats. :wink:

People do that with Js too, what's the problem?

So now that more pairs are out, does resell go down? Nike flooood these please

People do that with Js too, what's the problem?
I don't believe there is a problem but I think he/she doesn't understand why someone would be like that.  I think it's funny, because I am not like that, but like I said, to each his own.  It's great to be different. 
happy.gif

I go with the colour i like first and foremost.

Then the price also has a impact as well as performance for ball shoes

The story does have a small part though which is why im in Thee kobe thread.

I likes the euologies numbering, scales and colour in photos not too bothered bout the boston game but when i saw em in person i wasnt a fan. Easters were opposite disgusting in photos nice at the store. Bruce lees never caught my eye but love the four slash detail. Bhm i was like bleh but grew on me to be fav gr. Asg always ok love the premium details. Whitehorse were always fire but allwhite scares me. Ftb is a simple classic colour really wanted a solid sole for ball but 95% perfect from the moment we saw pics.

Last edited:
How did you guys hear about this?! I missed out big time, I would rather collect the loss than to not even enter (I wasn't aware a drawing was going on today) 

Avars are
smokin.gif

The laces are just Univ. blue and grey faux-paracord. They look great on feet. No need for a lace swap.

How well does the flyknit hold up against scuff's from playing? For example my Kobe 8 Elite's (green) would turn white around the toe from scuffs. I guess I slide around a lot.

I think you're right although the asgs are getting harder and harder to find

I think that depends on your size. If you're an 11 or lower, I think you'll be able to find the Asg XI for that price later. If you're an 11.5 or 12.5 and up I think it might be a little harder.

Advice fellas, would you spend $260 for 3 pairs of Kobe 8's? It would be mine greys, Philippine black/gray, and the Python khaki pair all are 8.5-9/10 or would you spend $190 for Kobe xi asgs ds
I would never buy Kobe 8's used unless you tried them on in person because those "8.5-9/10" shoes could look like they're in good condition because they've been hooped in solely indoors, but you never know if the cushion has bottomed out. The Kobe 8 has great cushioning but it doesn't last past a season 

Pretty bummed about missing out on the draw, but my fault for not being more alert. Debating on giving up on even trying for FTB 11's .. I'm not sure.. 

Back
Top Bottom