Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Beyond salty and mad. 0-14 on this Black Mamba pack and I've seen some people double/triple up on the FTB 11s :smh:

I would never buy Kobe 8's used unless you tried them on in person because those "8.5-9/10" shoes could look like they're in good condition because they've been hooped in solely indoors, but you never know if the cushion has bottomed out. The Kobe 8 has great cushioning but it doesn't last past a season 

Damn maybe you're right the guy in buying it from though doesn't hoop just wore them casually what do you guys think?

Damn maybe you're right the guy in buying it from though doesn't hoop just wore them casually what do you guys think?

If it's a stranger you gotta go with your instinct. Anyone can write "worn once" "never used for baskrtball" but who knows. Check the Kobe shozoku logo on the outsole. If there is perfect color and none has worn off, I would cop

If it's a stranger you gotta go with your instinct. Anyone can write "worn once" "never used for baskrtball" but who knows. Check the Kobe shozoku logo on the outsole. If there is perfect color and none has worn off, I would cop

All valid points

Are you going to play in those Kobe 8s? Id never play in used shoes. The dude could be fat and even walking worn out the foam

Just the pair I bought from the bay, I took an L last night
Damn, was hoping you were able to secure another pair last night.

I still can't believe my joke about the raffle happening again last night was actually real and not a glitch...If only I had checked my app and entered.

Last edited:
The pair didn't pop up on my app until about 30 seconds left in the draw but entered from the twitter link. At least a few more people here won them, I wouldn't object to a few more surprise re-draws.

The worst part is that after the initial draw, I made sure to continually check this thread in case any sites got stock or if there was another draw for leftover pairs
laugh.gif

Dylan told me to follow Nikestore for more information after the last April 15th glitch re-draw and given both his reputation and when I saw that the feed hadn't been updated since last year, I immediately unfollowed them.

Just got them in, I'm loving them, all of the gold accents are perfect on them too, nothing "fading to black". Also got a timely delivery from Kobe's site

Back
Top Bottom