Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If anyone cares, the "Tinker" has a red Nike Air stitched on the heel (mimicking the AJ3s) and the "Mark Parker" pair has protruding spikes like the Air Yeezy 2. Also the "Muse" Pack is the last of the Flyknit releases.
So the FCB, 4KB and the remaining Gr Elite Lows arent releasing? This is the first Ive heard of this. Its not that many non-elite cws to fill the remaining calendar given the XII will drop in Dec. 

Last edited:
If anyone cares, the "Tinker" has a red Nike Air stitched on the heel (mimicking the AJ3s) and the "Mark Parker" pair has protruding spikes like the Air Yeezy 2. Also the "Muse" Pack is the last of the Flyknit releases.
giphy.gif

Even when we have a list of upcoming cw's still to release after the 'Muse' pack..... 

Last edited:
if the Muse are the last FK, I'm going back and picking up White Horses and all the other pairs on discount. 

The Muse pack are not the last 11s.  And as for the iDs, a tweet went out about an hr ago saying they'll be back in a couple weeks.  Wouldn't be surprised if there is a good old 'multi-color' included.  You would think 'multicolor' has been played out, but in case you haven't noticed, there's new multi Flyknit Racer about to release next month, which will sell out.  I don't see Nike leaving money on the table and not releasing a true multi Kobe 11 on iD.  A multi 11 would not look as fantastic as the 9 multi, but it would be close.

Last edited:
The Muse pack are not the last 11s.  And as for the iDs, a tweet went out about an hr ago saying they'll be back in a couple weeks.  Wouldn't be surprised if there is a good old 'multi-color' included.  You would think 'multicolor' has been played out, but in case you haven't noticed, there's new multi Flyknit Racer about to release next month, which will sell out.  I don't see Nike leaving money on the table and not releasing a true multi Kobe 11 on iD.  A multi 11 would not look as fantastic as the 9 multi, but it would be close.

I think the multi ID could actually be better on the 11's. 9's are hard to beat but the 11's got potential.

So I finally got my last emperors in hand and compared them to my NIKEID's.

1. The flyknit quality on the GR is not even close to the terrible quality of the ID flyknit. The best way I can describe it is that the flyknit is "flat", whereas on the GR, you can actually (if you wanted to) pick out each of the strands of flyknit and "loosen the flyknit" .. that is not possible on the IDs.

2. The colour of the 'black' ID is more like a very dark charcoal grey.

3. The thickness of the flyknit on the GR pair is thicker than the ID pair.

View media item 2006744View media item 2006745View media item 2006746

It sucks that they're charging us more money for a lesser quality product. I understand that you get to customize it but the quality should be the same.

1. The flyknit quality on the GR is not even close to the terrible quality of the ID flyknit. The best way I can describe it is that the flyknit is "flat", whereas on the GR, you can actually (if you wanted to) pick out each of the strands of flyknit and "loosen the flyknit" .. that is not possible on the IDs.

I'm glad you got a chance to try a GR pair. I remember you said you enjoyed the ID. I personally couldn't take the drop in quality, especially not with them charging more.

Last edited:
I'm glad you got a chance to try a GR pair. I remember you said you enjoyed the ID. I personally couldn't take the drop in quality, especially not with them charging more.

man that is horrible. so i guess i will be returning my all black ones i made. i also made a beethoven look alike with white solid top, those won't be painted, right? 

i hope the demars look good when they come in. dang.

I'm at the Queenstown Factory Store in Md and the all stars are here for $159.99 size 8-12.

If you got the 30% off email from Nike would make it a sweeter deal, only if they aren't excluded from the discount. Glad I was able to sell my pair without taking a big hit.

picked these up at the outlet yesterday. 40% off plus an additional 20% on top of that. everything came out to about $80

I didn't know any better. I saw them in store and then at home, but I never compared the two hand in hand.

The Muse pack are not the last 11s.  
This is what I was thinking but thought he heard something new. 

Repped. 

Damn that sucks. 

How is the fit between the two?

It sucks that they're charging us more money for a lesser quality product. I understand that you get to customize it but the quality should be the same.
This. 

Everyone got excited when they gave you more options than normal and now we know why. 

I knew I shouldve got more IX IDs 
eyes.gif

man that is horrible. so i guess i will be returning my all black ones i made. i also made a beethoven look alike with white solid top, those won't be painted, right? 

i hope the demars look good when they come in. dang.
The 'white', 'Beethoven', whatever option you want to call is is solid. It's the only 11 iD I currently own.  IMO, the rest are garbage, BUT...  I think people are going to be shocked regarding the new Sunset options because I think they're true Flyknit weaves.  If those are not put back up as options when they put the 11s live again, I think people are going to be very disappointed...especially when pics start coming coming in.  People hibernated on them because of the FTB Pack, BLs, and the Mamba Day iDs.

Back
Top Bottom