Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

picked these up at the outlet yesterday. 40% off plus an additional 20% on top of that. everything came out to about $80
nthat.gif
 Hopefully they'll still have these next Saturday

Nout sure about the FTB but ASG fakes are easy to tell. Both for sale so means FTB are out there.

So staaay woooke?!
Some rep sites use real pictures they find on the net or have an actual pair they use for photos. 

Id be surprised if these are what the buyer actually gets once they buy them. 

Some rep sites use real pictures they find on the net or have an actual pair they use for photos. 

This true. No way in hell these pics are of fakes or replicas. Its funny that they all use the same background with that damn tree in it lol.

Straight up IMO, FTB pack is decent and that's being generous, 5s and 9s crush the rest of those, hype aside and I own zero of them, those are the ones, otherwise get originals this **** will literally "fade" in time
I agree for the most part I offed the 2's and the 4's so I could fund the 9's. I really wanted that pair so I felt I had to do it lol. I thought about going for the 5's but I figured for that money there are better 5's to buy so I opted out. When it came to the 9's I got basically all the ones I really wanted. I don't have the details but I never really liked them too much anyway. ​

So I finally got my last emperors in hand and compared them to my NIKEID's.

1. The flyknit quality on the GR is not even close to the terrible quality of the ID flyknit. The best way I can describe it is that the flyknit is "flat", whereas on the GR, you can actually (if you wanted to) pick out each of the strands of flyknit and "loosen the flyknit" .. that is not possible on the IDs.

2. The colour of the 'black' ID is more like a very dark charcoal grey.

3. The thickness of the flyknit on the GR pair is thicker than the ID pair.
Thanks for the comparison man! I really appreciate it

IDs were always rumored to be cheaper in quality. I thought they had upped the ante, but I guess not.

The 9 and 10 fly knit IDs seem to be on par with the GR of their respective models.

Also back in the day from the kb 4-8 the quality of the material was always the same but the craftsmanship was sometimes off. I rather have glue stains than cheaper materials. Makes the shoes look fake imo

sick.gif
I honestly can't tell from looking at the picture...the only give away is the price point?
Yea, I was starting to wonder where I can purchase....but like @NYC757  mentioned, they could be using legit pictures but that's not what you're going to get. 

They'll show you real pics, but then you'll end up getting something like this

Nout sure about the FTB but ASG fakes are easy to tell. Both for sale so means FTB are out there.

So staaay woooke?!

View media item 2007115
View media item 2007116
View media item 2007117
View media item 2007118

EXACTLY!

That flyknit looks too good. They look legit

So, Nike Elite Rep from Beaverton called me regarding my cancellation. She offered me the Kobe X FTB in my size for 20% off w/ overnight shipping. At least they made somewhat of an amends.

So, Nike Elite Rep from Beaverton called me regarding my cancellation. She offered me the Kobe X FTB in my size for 20% off w/ overnight shipping. At least they made somewhat of an amends.
at least they tried, but damn that is not even close. Sucks real bad of Nike for pulling this type of ish!

How did you pull that off?

I didn't do anything ... chatted online, rep gave me 20%. I asked for a supervisor to call me regarding it. Saturday night received a call from Beaverton and I was told they were looking hard to locate me a replacement. Boom, FTB X in my size, 20% off, free next day air. Sounded like they had a bunch of other models still in the warehouse but none in my size. I requested her to just make me another pair of the XI's lol.

I didn't do anything ... chatted online, rep gave me 20%. I asked for a supervisor to call me regarding it. Saturday night received a call from Beaverton and I was told they were looking hard to locate me a replacement. Boom, FTB X in my size, 20% off, free next day air. Sounded like they had a bunch of other models still in the warehouse but none in my size. I requested her to just make me another pair of the XI's lol.

Congrats! That is a pretty nice compensation for the cancellation. Best I've heard.

@GrizzlyAnimal   you ready for that restock 

Back
Top Bottom