Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
what luck do you think i will have if i try to take FF30 and have them adjust my phone order for ASG Kobes? my factory outlet doesnt have them. go straight to manager? just wondering

thx... have a 10% off code... not from sergio btw.. can you use the codes on snkrs i have never tried...
not at the moment, I think with the beta app they're trying to get that working, but for now I think on SNKRS you can only use gift cards or credit cards

laugh.gif
 sorry, its a one-time use barcode

someone help feed this man!

How does one even get on the email list for these FF sales? I'm actually heading to Jersey Garden outlets for luggage shopping and was going to pop into the Nike factory store there. A code would've been nice. 

I might not use mine if my outlet don't have anything worth buying. In that instance, I'll give it to someone that can provide a tagged pic of any XI (or the ASG) on display. :lol: I will update tomorrow once I go to one or two NFS to see what they have. Once I post I'm giving it away you can send me a pm (FCFS).

How does one even get on the email list for these FF sales? I'm actually heading to Jersey Garden outlets for luggage shopping and was going to pop into the Nike factory store there. A code would've been nice. 

i guess spend too much money at nike.com and stores.. lol
i have one...

I might not use mine if my outlet don't have anything worth buying. In that instance, I'll give it to someone that can provide a tagged pic of any XI (or the ASG) on display.
laugh.gif
I will update tomorrow once I go to one or two NFS to see what they have. Once I post I'm giving it away you can send me a pm (FCFS).
subscribed 
nerd.gif

i guess spend too much money at nike.com and stores.. lol
i have one...
I spend a lot at NDC. but I rarely shop at factory/outlets simply because it's a pain to get to one. I see the F&F sales once every year but never knew how to get one besides "know" an employee, which I don't 
laugh.gif

Fill out a survey from an outlet store. 

You can also get them by just asking an employee at one. 

Squeaky wheel gets the oil. 

Well I called both the Queenstown and Charleston outlets to see if they would let me use the coupon for a phone order. Both told me no. I wonder if I try to return the ones I have from NDC and repurchase would they validate the coupon that way? $100 saved might be worth the try.

Well I called both the Queenstown and Charleston outlets to see if they would let me use the coupon for a phone order. Both told me no. I wonder if I try to return the ones I have from NDC and repurchase would they validate the coupon that way? $100 saved might be worth the try.
F&F are instore only.. they want you to come in and buy the whole store thats why they give you 30% off 

Return the pair you got from ndc, no point in holding on to them if you paid retail when you can get them cheaper with or without F&F discount. 

thanks for posting that up. Someone will probably beat me to it as I won't be heading to the outlets until Saturday. If anyone has an extra, PM me so it doesn't get used before I get to it. 

thought this was the outlet thread for a second :rofl: dont just post the code like that when its 1 time use, actually PM it to somebody

Back
Top Bottom