Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just called Nike Wrentham, only Kobes they have are christmas X's. They're holding a pair for me til tomorrow and i can use the fnf 30%, plus no sales tax in Mass, 112 for Christmas X's not too bad!

Just called Nike Wrentham, only Kobes they have are christmas X's. They're holding a pair for me til tomorrow and i can use the fnf 30%, plus no sales tax in Mass, 112 for Christmas X's not too bad!

From what I remember when I used to live in Massachusetts and went to Wrentham, they rarely had any Kobe anything. Surprised they have these.

Beethoven holy **** resell on them was always above retail. Christmas lighs 8s OC 6s and cloaks im jealous man

This is a silly question, but I never get promo codes or coupons for a nike factory store/discount store.. Is there a reason for that? I am a nike plus member and everything.

This is a silly question, but I never get promo codes or coupons for a nike factory store/discount store.. Is there a reason for that? I am a nike plus member and everything.

It's on the factory store receipt.  

http://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1

Asks you to take a survey and then gives you a $5 coupon (at least all the ones I've done).  
I think the receipt survey is most likely key to getting the F&F coupon. The most recent email address I did a survey with is the one that received the F&F code.

Last edited:
Beethoven holy **** resell on them was always above retail. Christmas lighs 8s OC 6s and cloaks im jealous man
I used to work close to a factory store, so if they hit outlet, or were even returns...you would be amazed at what shows up at factory stores.  I would go everyday.   Not Kobes, but I scored the Black Toe Jordan 1s as well.  That was a Saturday morning release.  This past weekend they had the WTK 10s.

Last edited:
The 23penny price is tempting for Draft Days but I got a HoH gift card that I'll use tomorrow instead.

Then all I have left is the Tinkers. The IG sources are hyping them up like crazy, hope NDC has plenty.

Tinkers are likely to have the same production as Avars, and Avars are still available. 
Yea...I agree.  But I've been told my local HOH has been getting calls about them, so there is a little hype out there.   It's a crossover.  Js and Kobes.  Couldn't care less about hype, and I can't wait to add them to my collection.

Last edited:
Yeah it's all opinions on greatest design for Avar, mine happens to be the Kobe 9 and yes no debating the foams are way more iconic, super iconic I just don't give a **** about em
It's funny that he's the one who designed both and both happen to be in my top 5 sneaker designs of all time. You can tell in the interview that Tinker genuinely was giving him props and watching that design process closely. Even Avar was shocked that he was.

5/21 for these
View media item 2010761

About time we get a true Laker GR colorway. I can see KB wearing these.

How's the sizing between the EM 11 and the Flyknits 11?

I had to half size down for the Flyknit 11.

Last edited:
Maybe in person those will look better, but either way I wouldn't pay more than 100 for them. Idk where you could put the grey, but it def needs it to fully capture the CD. Looks like the flywire is gray, not enough though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom