Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
XI FTBs are dipping. I've seen 975 at Stadium Goods, $999.99 at Sole Supremacy, and even Flight Club has a few sizes at $1000.

I'm just brainstorming how to get my pair autographed before I'm too tempted to wear them haha

[QUOTE name="NYC757" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/632186/official-colby-briant-xi-tennis-shoes-thread-please-dont-pay-ftb-resale/18300#post_25697256[/URL]"]

Try looking in the outlet thread Im sure someone will post they have one and wont use it this wkend. 

If I dont use mine on Sat am you can have it. 

well i posted over there and now i am blocked from the thread. jeez.
[/quote]

because you cant follow rules. if you are going to keep disrespecting my requests then im just gonna ban you from the site. jeez.

because you cant follow rules. if you are going to keep disrespecting my requests then im just gonna ban you from the site. jeez.

got it, didnt realize it was such a huge deal man. pretty new to forum. chill. 

you should chill. you saw me post it a few times but you kept doing it. being new is no excuse for the disrespect.

dang ftl restocked the white del sol 7's in size 8, sold out now. i hope we get a del sol CW for the elites.

Is it just me, but the swoosh on the medial side of the EMs being so much smaller than on the outside seems really out of place.  My OCD radar is going off.  Proportions people! 

carpe diems are nice, but not $160 nice, id cop easily for 100 or less, or maybe even for 130 shipped if 23penny puts em up on there

well i posted over there and now i am blocked from the thread. jeez.

Didnt mean to make request post just pay attention to the thread. Another member will probably post they have one. So just wait and PM the person.

But like I said if I don't use mine sat a.m. You can have it.

lol. I got a DIY project planned for them 
nerd.gif
  What do you have in mind?

I actually like the EM's. I am hoping the ID's are back up soon.
Yeah I hope so too. I think I may make a poor man's FTB. I thought they would be up longer.

Back
Top Bottom