Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
5/21 for these

About time we get a true Laker GR colorway. I can see KB wearing these.

How's the sizing between the EM 11 and the Flyknits 11?

I had to half size down for the Flyknit 11.
 Still waiting for THESE Laker colorways... 
sick.gif

are the translucent/see-through soles the ones that people have been complaining about lack of traction? Or is it across all XI's models even the ones without the see-through soles
I've played in my Bruce Lees (which has the black translucent outsole) a bunch of times and never had any traction issues. It does pick up dust quickly but nothing a quick wipe won't fix. I've played in multiple different 24hr gyms and recreational gym's as well. The Kobe 11 is very underrated as a hoop shoe imo. I can honestly say that ever since I laced up my Bruce Lee's, I haven't hooped in anything else (indoors). 

Lmao someone on eBay already pre ordering the Carpe diems at $250. Do these people think they will actually get a bunch of pre orders or are they just fishing for a fool or two to bite?

Last edited:
One last desperation heave...would love a ff30 code for outlet tomorrow if anyone has an extra! Would be greatly appreciated!

Did you try the 6? I haven't tried the 5s but I have the 6s up there as the best I've played in
I've played in the 6's and they are pretty good, but not better than the 5's IMO. 8's kills my toes when I do quick cuts and stops. I never balled in 10-11, and only balled in High top 9's and they weren't that great. Been trying to find something with similar performance to a basketball shoe from 2008. 

Last edited:
I've played in the 6's and they are pretty good, but not better than the 5's IMO. 8's kills my toes when I do quick cuts and stops. I never balled in 10-11, and only balled in High top 9's and they weren't that great. Been trying to find something with similar performance to a basketball shoe from 2008. 

If u after the way they hug your feet
Lillard2 is pretty close to the Vs..

Finally a laker colorway, will be in as well.

I think the Mamba Day IDs had some great options, so I do not see, why they would intervene with these.

I like the EMs actually more than the flyknits on this model!

Back
Top Bottom