Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm getting my mamba moments done, and if I ever pay resell on the FTB XI I'll have those signed also. 

I'm really thinking about sending my FTB XI's to get signed, I already got a glass case for them, having the shoes signed would be amazing.

Really thinking about sending my FTB XIs in to get signed. That price is steep, but probably my best chance at hunting down his signature.

I think that would be a cool idea, especially if you got them retail.
Yeah I got them through the second SNKRS draw, got really lucky. I had to glue the 6 back on the back because it was falling off so I'm worried about shipping them out but I might take the risk cause I'm dying to have it signed now

I'd rather have that 1 to 1 experience in getting autographs but that's just me. One day I hope I bump into Kobe out of the blue.

I mean, I did meet Magic at the HOH Beverly Center randomly.

Yep super jealous. We need to infiltrate complex and other sites with an article about FtB kobes being readily available for retail. I heard from sources they made 824,000 FTB XIs wink wink.

That's false, 100%

A more realistic number is 8,240

Last edited:
I'd rather have that 1 to 1 experience in getting autographs but that's just me. One day I hope I bump into Kobe out of the blue.

Yea meeting Kobe would be sweet but at that point I wouldn't want to bother him if it was out of the blue. I don't see Kobe as the type to go to those sports conventions sitting at a table signing, so at least this way you get to choose what you want signed by trying to send it in. Nowadays its just kids that can hound for autographs, a kid who wasn't even born when Kobe won his 5th ring has a better shot than me getting something signed. 

Last edited:

Yeah I got them through the second SNKRS draw, got really lucky. I had to glue the 6 back on the back because it was falling off so I'm worried about shipping them out but I might take the risk cause I'm dying to have it signed now

Thats a good point too. It would be nice to run into Kobe randomly but those chances seem slim unless you make a BIG effort. Dude takes a helicopter to places lol.

I figure with the resell price of the Kobe 11s being 900s plus, having a signed pair for around 700 wouldn't be bad. 

Thats a good point too. It would be nice to run into Kobe randomly but those chances seem slim unless you make a BIG effort. Dude takes a helicopter to places lol.

I figure with the resell price of the Kobe 11s being 900s plus, having a signed pair for around 700 wouldn't be bad. 

I'd much rather meet him too but living out in Miami I doubt I'll ever meet him or have the chance for him to sign the ftb's.

Having a signed pair for about 700 though.. Can't beat that

Just a word of advice though, whatever item you want has to be approved by Panini and his representatives/himself beforehand, so nothing is guaranteed that he'll sign them. 

Wow, although that is still a very expensive signature, it's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. $550.00 to have him sign the very last shoe he played in and own a part of basketball history isn't so bad considering some of you guys spend way more for sneakers. 

Last edited:
I am actually considering having my FTB XI's signed also. Whoever sends a pair in let me know how it works out and the turnaround time.

Back
Top Bottom