Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You email them what you want done before you ship and theyll reply with either no or yes and how to do it. Also says it will be held by them till.next signing session which seem to be every few months.

Someone wanna set up a go fund me :lol:

:smh:

Watch when I finally got cash to throw away on it, they will either raise the price or stop signing

thinking of getting another pair of discounted Eulogies to send in and get signed.

Even though I wish I could get my hands on a pair of FTB at a decent price to get signed, I don't see that happening.  

Could somebody compile a list of Kobe XI's currently at the outlets. 
happy.gif
 Too much work for me.

Depends on how much they're worth to you I suppose. Start with an offer of what you're willing to spend and see where it goes from there.

In case anyone isn't able to find the Kobe Slam magazine, they got it up for sale online now
https://www.circsource.com/store/storeBackIssDescription.html?backIssueId=6391
View media item 2012822
Has anyone ordered this mag? I placed an order earlier and never received an email confirmation. My Amex was charged though.

ASG most plentiful. Achilles seem to be at a few places. Bruce lee have been at one store i think and bhms have popped up on the hash wall three times for me in the last month.

Do you think the FTB will hit outlet? :lol:

no ASG XI at my local outlet here in Socal (the only shoe I was really looking to get).

Edit: gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom