Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
that box is beautiful 
pimp.gif

Someone in the iD thread mentioned they got the box, but it was F&F, the rest of us will just get standard boxes.

Does anyone know when the ID's will come back and if EM will be an option??  Thinking about getting some blackout EM's to ball in if its an option!

Anyone on here know if/how to apply a promo code for purchase through SNKRS? Kinda liking these Tinker 11s.

Anyone on here know if/how to apply a promo code for purchase through SNKRS? Kinda liking these Tinker 11s.
Don't think it works on SNKRS, I think they're looking to add it as an option with the beta testing, but not right now. I'm confused with it not being on NDC though, the news article didn't mention it being on SNKRS, but now it seems like its the place right now.

You can't 
mean.gif

you have to wait till nike decides to put them on the regular ndc site if there's any left over

Don't think it works on SNKRS, I think they're looking to add it as an option with the beta testing, but not right now. I'm confused with it not being on NDC though, the news article didn't mention it being on SNKRS, but now it seems like its the place right now.
Lame. Repped for the replies. I really miss the days of NDC site releases, this app only and draw business is no fun.

Nah. They put it on snkrs to keep it discount free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ima need these Tinkers. I have a feeling this thread will be salt filled come 5/5.

That launch locator screenshot will eliminate any saltiness, Tinkers are everywhere. I need them to go on NDC as I wanna use a 20% off promo code.

Back
Top Bottom