Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
In the last month picked up achilles and asg for 111+tax and bhm for 137 at outlets been good month. Still hoping to find a 4KB and of course a FTB for under retail :tongue:
If you find the FTB XI for under retail please put me on for 2 more pairs. Thanks in advance.

what's up with bruce lee stock online for Footlocker, Eastbay, etc. all in store only . . anywhere I can pick it up on discount?

what's up with bruce lee stock online for Footlocker, Eastbay, etc. all in store only . . anywhere I can pick it up on discount?
champs had a discount code recently. thought these stores were all connected in stocks but champs online has bruce lee in most sizes but no coupon code. or you could try calling local nike outlets. Good luck

Ordered the BLs from NDC 4 days ago, got the received order email but not the shipped. Never had this happen before, has anyone seen this before?

Minus the NA I don't get why you guys like these, the colorway is some generic crap. Hands down too 2 worst colorways to drop of the XI

To each his own. Tinkers will be a first day cop for me. Worst two cw's imo are the Easter's and Last Emperor's.

Minus the NA I don't get why you guys like these, the colorway is some generic crap. Hands down too 2 worst colorways to drop of the XI
I personally think its lame to have just Nike on the back. I wonder if they goofed and made a few pairs with Nike Air on the back 
laugh.gif

Ordered the BLs from NDC 4 days ago, got the received order email but not the shipped. Never had this happen before, has anyone seen this before?
ive had this happen to me before various times.  i bought a pair of shoes and it shipped same day.  An hour later bought the same pair again, and it was shipped a week later.  if anything have chat w/ nike and ask whats going on

Last edited:
If you were trying to get a pair of FTB XIs signed, what color sharpie would be best? Silver or Gold?

If you were trying to get a pair of FTB XIs signed, what color sharpie would be best? Silver or Gold?
Black. Id get it on the swoosh, it doesnt look noticeable to the novice on the Blk FK 

Last edited:

Black, Id get it on the swoosh it doesnt look noticeable to the novice on the Blk FK 
Thanks for this pic, I'll give a black and gold one just in case. 

Last edited:
FTB's, ASG, Mamba Day iD (2x) and maybe CD pair

Last edited:
Does the $500 price go across the board? Like what if you wanted a magazine signed instead of shoes

Back
Top Bottom