Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Thank you bro, gonna see if I can find something
Some outlets have been having a pair or two from returns.
I called up a few and found one in Folsom two weeks ago. However you would have to be at the outlet and then ask them to order from NDC for you at outlet price (159.99)

Essentially that price is the same as if you found a 20% off code somewhere from FTL or Eastbay

Just noticed footlocker and eastbay sold out of BL in my size. Might have missed out. Honestly wouldn't be disappointed if I never got them though. After having put on the elite I wasn't a fan of them. I wanna try the mesh though. Really just not a fan of basketball flyknit.

View media item 2018172

First real post on NT,

Just got my Bruce Lee 11's to match my 5's!  I've played in the 11s (sadly all the courts near my house are dusty and i am literally on ice)  However this makes a great display  :D

P.s how can i get my FTB 11's Signed by kobe? is there a website or something?

Google 'Panini Authentic' or something like that, he's 100% legit. Thats where you submit the items for signature. I think it's like $500

As soon as i left the comment i realised how stupid it was. "Google is your friend" ... thanks for getting back to me as i was going to ask how legit it was. Luckily i managed to pick up one of those limited 824 Black Mamba Jerseys from his last game.. so im going to send that off with my 2nd pair of FTB XI's ! Let the black mamba shrine grow haha

Last edited:
So long story short, Kobe was speaking at this event today where I work at and I spoke to his driver yesterday to see if it'd be possible if he comes in the front would he be willing to sign something, he said that should be fine. But unfortunately he was ushered in through the back door so didn't get to see him. It was a long shot, but worth a try.

So long story short, Kobe was speaking at this event today where I work at and I spoke to his driver yesterday to see if it'd be possible if he comes in the front would he be willing to sign something, he said that should be fine. But unfortunately he was ushered in through the back door so didn't get to see him. It was a long shot, but worth a try.
Was wondering about that today, sorry to hear it didn't work out.

MVP MVP that sucks bro. Well maybe Panini will take care of us. If they say no to the 81 points I'm going to try the FTB XI's next.

Not that shes stopping me but if I didnt have a gf I think I'd be on your guys level of splurging (autographs, FTBs)...she'd kill me :lol:

Not that shes stopping me but if I didnt have a gf I think I'd be on your guys level of splurging (autographs, FTBs)...she'd kill me :lol:

Happy Wife happy life bro. I'm just lucky I'm at a point in my career where my pay is on par with the BS I want to buy. LOL

@Mamba MVP that sucks bro. Well maybe Panini will take care of us. If they say no to the 81 points I'm going to try the FTB XI's next.
Yea let me know what they say. I'm sure he's not going to stop signing things any time soon, so I can wait a lil bit.l 

Have the Aces gone on discount anywhere yet?

One I know they will be better than flyknit for ball

And two because they look and remind me of one of my fav non Kobe low... Actually I think it's the only non Kobe low I've bought and worn since nothing else has dropped. Great shoe IMO and you were able to find them for dirt cheap

View media item 2018710

Last edited:
@Mamba MVP What you got cooking?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Finally had time to submit my item to Panini.

Asked for the signature above the swoosh and "81 points" below the swoosh.

We will see if they let me or not.
Can you specify where you want it to be signed? 
Shouldve slid the driver $50 and got him to get them signed for his "kid" and met him after work. 

Cool story nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Not that shes stopping me but if I didnt have a gf I think I'd be on your guys level of splurging (autographs, FTBs)...she'd kill me
laugh.gif
Dumper her ASAP!!!  She aint the one. 

JK 

Semi-SRS 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom