Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

are you able to use multiple gift cards on NDC?

heavily debating if I want to pick up the Draft Days or ID a pair of EMs in Lakers CW. $45 more for customization + $20 for zoom insert..cmon bruh
Yea you can use multiples, here's a screen shot of the payment details on my order from Mamba Day 
glasses.gif

The tinkers are near flawless
The only problem I have is the lace quality
They actually have the black cement Air Jordan III quality laces

I hope you all paying $500+ for a monochrome pair of tennis shoes have a solid 401k/retirement, have enough to put your kids through college, and are regularly taking vaactions/exploring/enjoying life.

I hope you all paying $500+ for a monochrome pair of tennis shoes have a solid 401k/retirement, have enough to put your kids through college, and are regularly taking vaactions/exploring/enjoying life.
2 out of 3 for me ain't bad, although having no kids is more of a plus for buying expensive shoes.

amen....people has different foresight in life brah,,different folks different strokes,i feel you 100% :smokin

Check the outlet threads! ASG's are in a various amount of different outlets for $160​

I've seen people mention that u can place a phone order through a Nike outlet store, how does that work?
may be a dumb question but I've never done it, so do you just pay with the rep over the phone and they ship them?

I've seen people mention that u can place a phone order through a Nike outlet store, how does that work?
may be a dumb question but I've never done it, so do you just pay with the rep over the phone and they ship them?
 No question is a dumb question. Basically you call the store ask if they have your shoe in stock then ask to do a phone order. They will ask for your shipping address and payment information. Generally, managers are the ones who do the phone orders so there isn't a huge problem with giving them your debit/credit card number. If you are not comfortable giving them that info you can buy a nike gift card and give them that number. They will charge for shipping though, somewhere between 8-12 dollars.

No question is a dumb question. Basically you call the store ask if they have your shoe in stock then ask to do a phone order. They will ask for your shipping address and payment information. Generally, managers are the ones who do the phone orders so there isn't a huge problem with giving them your debit/credit card number. If you are not comfortable giving them that info you can buy a nike gift card and give them that number. They will charge for shipping though, somewhere between 8-12 dollars.

Good to know [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Appreciate the info
I'll be calling every store until I find the ASG so I can double up for the low ha

Also grabbed tinkerbells today, achilles will go back probably even though I got for a steal. Too similar to 5 ring X and that means they wont see an rotation probably.

Thanks! Just copped. 

Just FYI: I got the yellow one that was on NDC a while back and had to size up, felt small to me compared to the regular Dri-fit Nike shirts I have. 
Definitely agree, here were my thoughts when I first got the yellow one in:

I'm glad I sized up on the t-shirts, especially that mamba art one, they all have that athletic fit, but the mamba art one runs small and has more of a regular t-shirt feel to it, its 65% cotton, even though NDC says 58%, the other two are 60/40.

Tried on the ducktail shirts today at HOH santa monica both the white with red patch and the black with gold shozuku and swoosh. Fit well went a size down so the tail wasnt so obvious but couldnt pay 40+ for a basic dryfit wasn't enough detail to me. Only got three last game giveaway shirts in medium left. Had tinkers, avars, blee, easters and eulogies still.

Back
Top Bottom