Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

thats the low end of custom insoles, I paid 300 for a pair and they werent designed for basketball. Ended up going back to Spenco and exchanged them every month( Spenco exchange policy is 
pimp.gif
)
ballerrrr

when you use different insoles, do you place them on top of the original insoles or do you take out them out?

ballerrrr

when you use different insoles, do you place them on top of the original insoles or do you take out them out?
lol.

If youve ever had Planter Fasciitis then the price of insoles are a moot point and some insurance companies cover the cost as well. 

Custom insoles I removed the insoles that came with the shoe. Over the counter stuff ( Spenco, Dr.Scholls etc) I just put on top of the insoles that came with the shoe. 

Sorry, but even in those "Glamour Shots'...the EM looks kinda cheap.  The only EMs I'll own will be the Mamba Days...and that's if the raft they're on ever makes it to the US.

I had briefly considered getting them, but after getting the iDs in, they're an easy pass. I don't think there's any GR EM I'll pick up. Mamba Day iDs, and the one other EM iD I made will be it.

The EM iDs do feel a little more snug on the sides out of the box than flyknits. I imagine they'll break in and it'll be fine though. 

They're reeeeally trying to push those EMs by using well-known CWs. Draft Days, LM Aces, Carpe Diems...I'm surprised they didn't make the Bruce Lees an EM.

Back
Top Bottom