Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

$26 for those Kobe Carpe Diem elite socks...nike's inflation game is untouchable 
With a promo code, I paid that much for a pair of blackout leather chuck taylors at zappos. Free overnight shipping too.
laugh.gif

Thanks for this. Was eyeing BHM for $165 but picked this deal up instead. tempted to go back to Avars
Where'd you see the BHM's for $165? Looking for a 10.5. Was able to buy an 11 when they dropped to $135 on NDC but they were too big, so I had to return them lol

They were on sale for like 130 at one point bro.

Update** I finally bought some DS BHMs on eBay for $160 shipped! Don't sleep on eBay guys!

And the shoe palace also had the Kobe 11 Eulogies for cheaper than the outlets (by like $9 lol) so I copped those too. My wallet is crying for help lol.

Is it "worth" grabbing the CD today or waiting, hoping they'll discount soon?

Is it "worth" grabbing the CD today or waiting, hoping they'll discount soon?

worth is subjective. Im thinking they'll sit for a discount somewhere though. Only EM to sell well the past few years was the white X...I forget the name right now :lol:

Last edited:
Do you know what other colors they have? And did you specifically ask for free shipping being a Nike+ member?
ASG and I believe Achilles. I didn't get to ask for free shipping because she messed up taking down my card and had to call me back for it again. So she offered free shipping. I only found out after that some stores offer free shipping for Nike + folks.

Back
Top Bottom