Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Can confirm that only some boxes of the FTB XI have the pins with them. However all boxes should come with the book. I luckily doubled up on books. Wish I got the pin tho haha

So what do you think if a seller says no booklet or pin since he bought from SNKRS - are they fake?

Pictures of the shoe will tell you fake or real so... You know what to do

doesnt mean they are real just because of the heel. ask for a detailed picture of the tongue

One thing I've learned in life is that if it's too good to be true then it's most likely not true. If someone is selling a pair of FTBs for say $300 then well you can figure out the rest.

Does anyone else keep the boxes for their XIs?

Generally I only keep the boxes for Jordans and throw away the rest.

But I like the box for these Kobes.

Does anyone else keep the boxes for their XIs?

Generally I only keep the boxes for Jordans and throw away the rest.

But I like the box for these Kobes.
I like to keep the boxes for all my Kobes because I like to store them back in the boxes after each use.

On the Avar's lace swap...Anyone know where these navy laces are from? Shoes look so much better.

Lol sorry…the first time I saw the post was a few days ago on mobile so I didn't read it.

riginally Posted by C Bass  
The All Stars crept up to my top list 5 in the Kobe XI line. It didn't make the top 5 in my initial list but after purchasing them and seeing them on hand, it's now in my top 5.

I was able to scoop a pair from Ivy City in DC on hash for $112 + shipping. I am very happy to add these to my collection. The outlets have been good to me I picked up the eulogies and all stars for the price of ASG retail. That's including shipping as well. Keep up on the outlet threads fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom