Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If the book isn't included make sure you get discounted as the packs not complete without it.

Similarly if you don't get the book, inbox me your address and I'll send you my spare!
Can you send me you spare FTB to go with my hopes and dreams.
happy.gif

Nah but seriously if ya ever sell hit me up
grin.gif

Last edited:
1 pair per model is what me and the wife agreed on.
Happy Wife, Happy Life. Don't let these other dudes clown you. Some of them probably don't even have a GF. The agreement I have with my wife is that as long as the bills paid first and try to get my son a pair too...lol. 

Happy Wife, Happy Life. Don't let these other dudes clown you. Some of them probably don't even have a GF. The agreement I have with my wife is that as long as the bills paid first and try to get my son a pair too...lol. 
I got no worries. With the Wife, 3 kids and 1 on the way.... I gotta slow down.

I feel like the horse pairs are sort of like the EXTs. leather stitches swoosh, pulltab on heel, gold lacetips and dont forget higher retail price :lol:

nah you actually aren't "good to go" with the heel alone because there are still fakes that have fixed the obvious heel and sole mistakes. they still haven't fixed things like the tongue and another thing that i have noticed but i will keep to myself(because i feel they will fix it too if it is talked about). i mean in the end if the fixed heel gives you peace of mind, that is on you. there are even dead giveaways from the older made kobe ftb xi's from the later ones.
i dont get it. does anyone with a legit pair have any detailed pictures that include the tongue? maybe we can compare. i need help because i am considering buying my first ftb pair finally and i am scared it will be a fake.

i dont get it. does anyone with a legit pair have any detailed pictures that include the tongue? maybe we can compare. i need help because i am considering buying my first ftb pair finally and i am scared it will be a fake.
I thought the fakes didn't have the XX on the tongue, I could be wrong though but these were pics of fakes floating around

I thought the fakes didn't have the XX on the tongue, I could be wrong though but these were pics of fakes floating around
i saw the fake pair pictures already. was wondering if anyone with a legit pair can post some detailed pictures of their tongues so i can see what that other guy was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom