Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I know I'm late to the party but man these XIs have a ton of cushioning around the ankle. Does this gradually break in and become less noticeable?

I like this feature, it does become a bit less noticeable bu really minimal

Some on feets for you idiots out there. 
laugh.gif
 I kid I kid! Whats NT without some popcorn drama.

Just saw Footlockers tweet about the Red Horses. Even their glamor shot pair has the scuffs on the tongue. Good luck to those looking to get a pristine pair.

Just saw Footlockers tweet about the Red Horses. Even their glamor shot pair has the scuffs on the tongue. Good luck to those looking to get a pristine pair.

Just gives it character, I want to assume it's a very soft leather and that's why or maybe Nike scuffs them up deliberately.

Last edited:
Me too. Ill jump on them first chance at $100. Also need BL to hit sales. $160 for those.
The Carpe's have been in my cart since RD but i can't pull the trigger for some reason, hopefully my patience is rewarded

I feel like the horse pairs are sort of like the EXTs. leather stitches swoosh, pulltab on heel, gold lacetips and dont forget higher retail price
laugh.gif
True. 

Had they had leather in place of the TPU they wouldve labeled them EXT 
laugh.gif

In my short memory EXTs have dropped later in the model cycle, so if there will be one it will probably be sometime in Fall. 
Reminds me of my baby shoes 
laugh.gif

Easters fam
really I thought the Easters were the top left. 

Some lance mountain kobes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom