Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Seriously? $800 to bin when they drop tomorrow for $220.
Same type of person trying to sell those Avars for hundreds over retail when they were first seen in Toronto for the ASG. They're probably hoping people aren't aware of them as a GR and only saw them as part of the Kyrie truck.

Alright fellas, separate corners now. Lets get back to those Kobe Ground Beefs 
lol he gonna be on a mission today to buy some ftb's just to post them. you are right i am done with the insecure idiot. i pick my up today starlord and i will see if they have the spacing problem too.

lol he gonna be on a mission today to buy some ftb's just to post them. you are right i am done with the insecure idiot. i pick my up today starlord and i will see if they have the spacing problem too.
looks like you're new here, but calling people idiots left and right isn't the best way to go about things. 

looks like you're new here, but calling people idiots left and right isn't the best way to go about things. 
you are right i am new here and was just looking for a little help. and as far as going about things, this keyboard warrior wanted to say that i wanted to call your pair fake so bad. so all i did was reply to the insecure, unintelligent lame. if he kept his mouth shut then i wouldn't have called him an idiot.

Man, you can't be that shallow to think I rushed home, set all those shoes up, and took that picture all in a matter of 5 minutes. That picture is 2 years old and I have it on my phone. If you really want to see my FTBs that bad I can gladly send you tagged pics of everything you want to see (tongue, etc). Didn't peep the join date, but now it all makes sense. If you can't handle a simple joke or comment on here you might as well delete your account or not post. That's what NT is, and has been for years. Everyone pokes fun at each other. Something you have to get used to. Calling people idiots will definitely get you banned too, you should check out the NT rules or you'll get sniped by an admin. Enjoy your time here but learn not to take comments so seriously it's an internet shoe forum after all.

Last edited:

you are right i am new here and was just looking for a little help. and as far as going about things, this keyboard warrior wanted to say that i wanted to call your pair fake so bad. so all i did was reply to the insecure, unintelligent lame. if he kept his mouth shut then i wouldn't have called him an idiot.
Why would be so offended by someone you consider to be unintelligent, lame, and insecure? Anyways, this thread is full of people who are here to help others out in various ways. Being new to the thread and acting as if you have something to prove doesnt really work in your favor. Do what you do but as mentioned before calling people idiots is a real bad way to go about things. 

Back to shoes, my buddy at a local FTL showed me the red horses yesterday and they are beautiful. BUT make sure you check our your pairs before you leave the store. He said of the 54 pairs about 40 had this flaw where there's like black smudges across the top of the tongue where the shozoku is. It almost looks like how the black ink on the receipt can smudge a shoe if it sits in the box together but we couldn't figure out what in the tissue paper was causing it. The red Kobe XI box is really nice in person compared to the regular black/white. Something to keep an eye out for.

Man, you can't be that shallow to think I rushed home, set all those shoes up, and took that picture all in a matter of 5 minutes. That picutre is 2 years old and I have it on my phone. If you really want to see my FTBs that bad I can gladly send you tagged pics of everything you want to see (tongue, etc). Didn't peep the join date, but now it all makes sense. If you can't handle a simple joke or comment on here you might as well delete your account or not post. That's what NT is, and has been for years. Everyone pokes fun at each other. Something you have to get used to. Calling people idiots will definitely get you banned too, you should check out the NT rules or you'll get sniped by an admin. Enjoy your time here but learn not to take comments so seriously it's an internet shoe forum after all.
lol shallow to think you rushed home? i didn't think you rushed home haha i said you were gonna rush and go buy some ftb. i assumed that picture is old and said it is just sus you dont already have a pic or your ftb's. and thank you i would really appreciate the picture of the tongues of the pair you have/get.

Why would be so offended by someone you consider to be unintelligent, lame, and insecure? Anyways, this thread is full of people who are here to help others out in various ways. Being new to the thread and acting as if you have something to prove doesnt really work in your favor. Do what you do but as mentioned before calling people idiots is a real bad way to go about things. 
don;t get it twisted, i wasn't offended by anything. if anything he was offended when i called him an idiot after his idiotic comment. if this is a bad way to go about things then oh well. i'll live with the consequences and thanks for your concern.

anyways i have been done with this, but you guys keep bringing it up.

Yeah your comprehension is bad. I said "You wanted to call his LEGIT pair fake so bad" so yeah I sure did call his pair fake. you're right man. I'll post pics of my FTB XIs tonight when I get home just for you. In the meantime, here's some pictures of my Kobe's for the "grown ups" like you to see.

View media item 1426392

Damnn you quadrupled quintupled on some of those or what??
Nice collection

How much were you able to get them for?and what size

Back
Top Bottom