Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
My local Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN had these in at $99 with 30% additional off. Not too often you get a pair of XI Elites for %75. Sorry about the ****** picture. Got the Muse Tinkers also last week for $100 after the 30% discount. Here in East Tennessee the store has been getting a bunch of XI Elites and X Elites in stock, and the sale has lasted a good little bit. Shoe scene isn't huge here, so I always cash in when I can.
Repped! Thats my local store too! I live in Knoxville and I can vouch for you, sneakerheads are a rare breed down here. I haven't been there in a while...glad to know they're getting 11s! Hopefully one day I can scoop some Eulogies.

Just balled in my BLs today, clean court. Traction was pretty good, no slippage what so ever. This was after I wore them casually about 10 times, walking around the mall and stuff.

I did notice though that my foot was moving around a little bit in the the heel because I wasn't using elite socks. I used Dri-Fit training socks.

Overall, I like the way they preformed on court.

Just balled in my BLs today, clean court. Traction was pretty good, no slippage what so ever. This was after I wore them casually about 10 times, walking around the mall and stuff.

I did notice though that my foot was moving around a little bit in the the heel because I wasn't using elite socks. I used Dri-Fit training socks.

Overall, I like the way they preformed on court.
Nice! I gotta say that thinner dri fit socks dont really work in these. Whenever i wear dri fit like you were saying, i slide around.

By the way i talked to a nike rep today, according to what he said you do not have to have the original box when returning something. I bought the eulogies on hash for $95 and will return my retail pair and keep that box.  

Nice! I gotta say that thinner dri fit socks dont really work in these. Whenever i wear dri fit like you were saying, i slide around.

By the way i talked to a nike rep today, according to what he said you do not have to have the original box when returning something. I bought the eulogies on hash for $95 and will return my retail pair and keep that box.  
Lol. Scandalous

I'd have to disagree, I prefer to wear my dri fit socks over the elites or my feet get too cramped. I went TTS, it fits like a sock

Aussie releases per FTL

18th of june
Kobe XI ‘LA ASG’ (total crimson/black-hyper violet-university gold): $239.95^ (SSO)

25th of june
Kobe XI Elite Low 4KB ‘Apocalypse Red Horse’ (university red/summit white-team red): $279.95^* (SSO)

Last edited:
At first I didn't want the Bruce Lee KB11, because I was annoyed that knock offs looked better in person. However I got over that quick after seeing them in person and now have multiples! I even tried to tell myself there is only ONE Bruce Lee Kobe, but these just might be a bit more fresh than the KB 5 BL. Lol!

Saw the Red Horse in person today.  Wasn't feeling it enough to want to grab it.  Maybe if it hits discount.  The Parkers and Avar's just waiting to get those on disco also.  Just copped some Kobe X Coda's for 80$ from NFS Vacaville.  Next is Rose Gold's hopefully.  
pimp.gif

11's are just getting started for me! I am wanting to pick up as many as possible and the way they have been hitting outlets I think Ill end up with quite a few! I can hardly wait to see some of the newer colorways though.

If the ones posted above drop I would be completely happy with them not releasing another pair!

11's are just getting started for me! I am wanting to pick up as many as possible and the way they have been hitting outlets I think Ill end up with quite a few! I can hardly wait to see some of the newer colorways though.

If the ones posted above drop I would be completely happy with them not releasing another pair!
That's the ONLY pair I want. Ok, maybe I want the BHM and BLs also, but that purple and gold PE is top of the list. 

Change them stitches please !!!! Navy or Black would do them justice [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Repped :smokin

I'm debating changing the color of the stitches on my Avars. My pair came with the four red stitches slightly crooked, and my size sold out so I can't exchange. Normally I don't mess with my shoes but it kind of bothers me, plus the red doesn't go with the rest of the shoe like it does with, say, the Tinkers.
Change them stitches ....please ...Navy or Black would

I also want the XII to come out. That means the XI will go on sale and I can get more pairs.

On feet pics of the Avars with Parker laces.View media item 2056045View media item 2056047I'm having an issue with my second pair of the Avars. My first pair that I use hoopin is a size 9 and fits perfectly from the very first day I put them on. My second pair, which I use for casual (shown above) is also a size 9. However, the second pair is much narrower and the flywire is rubbing against the lateral side of my right foot right below the pinky toe area. The length is perfect. I'm hoping that I just need to break them in and that they'll stretch out. I didn't have to break in my first pair which is the same colorway and size so I'm a bit concerned. Anyone else experience this problem?

So I went shopping at a Nike Factory Store this past weekend and ended up picking up a pair of Achilles Heels for $34 and some change after using free rewards from Visa and Shopkicks.

It came down to either those or the ASGs, when I went back today they'd moved the ASGs to the hash wall in exchange for some Zoom Soldiers
mean.gif

I was going to buy those for $160 had it not been for the tops being removed

Back
Top Bottom