Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Glad I was able to pick these up from the SP deal.
Woooooo those are fly. Had to practice some self-restraint though when I saw that SP deal 
laugh.gif

Yes, listen to the guy who has been scammed twice for 2 PEARS
roll.gif

I am starting to think people are getting angry on here because I did a great job spotting the fakes. I would think I would be thanked. Go figure.
eyes.gif
I've never seen a fake pear before personally - is that for people who can't digest pears like when vegetarians call their tofu substituted protein, fake meat?

On feet pics of the Avars with Parker laces.View media item 2056045View media item 2056047I'm having an issue with my second pair of the Avars. My first pair that I use hoopin is a size 9 and fits perfectly from the very first day I put them on. My second pair, which I use for casual (shown above) is also a size 9. However, the second pair is much narrower and the flywire is rubbing against the lateral side of my right foot right below the pinky toe area. The length is perfect. I'm hoping that I just need to break them in and that they'll stretch out. I didn't have to break in my first pair which is the same colorway and size so I'm a bit concerned. Anyone else experience this problem?
If there size 10 id love to cop off you if you keep having the problem lol

Not sure how I feel about those USAs. Not feeling a "must cop" from them right now. Could stand to pass on a pair or two right now.

Not sure how I feel about those USAs. Not feeling a "must cop" from them right now. Could stand to pass on a pair or two right now.
I can stand to pass on 3, or 4, or 5 pairs, but these 11s (with the exception of the Easters)...they're all fire.  One after another.  Still more horses to come...  These USAs...  There's the light blue one that NYC posted about the other day...

And I'm waiting anytime now for a multi to pop up out of nowhere on iD.  That would devastate my wallet because I just know that 11 multi-colors would be almost as fire as the 9 MCs were (unless the MCs look like those atrocious knock-offs there were pics of before the 11 released).

Last edited:
Nike canceled my Red Horse order, even though I placed the order right when they dropped. Idiots. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom