Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Thought I would post this because it may mean CHEAPER Kobes in the near future...

Sales of basketball sneakers at Foot Locker fell by a mid-single digit percentage during the quarter. Despite strong interest in Under Armour's (UA) Stephen Curry basketball sneakers, Nike's LeBron and Kevin Durant lines "proved the most challenging" said Foot Locker. The company's chief, Richard Johnson, said Nike was starting to "reset the price relationship" on its signature basketball sneakers. In other words, Nike may be lowering some prices on LeBron and Durant styles in order to spur sales.

...Hope this includes Kobes.
good news, miss so much the time when Kobe was 140$, and footlocker F&F coupon was 30%......

But I would doubt 5% decrease in sale would be enough to make them change something.......

the eulogy at DSG for 129.99 . after buying a couple gift cards off cardpool they were about 115$ out the door free shipping and you also get a 20$ reward from DSG i think that is a good deal .

I believe that leaked catalog info (when translated) indicated that the Kobe 12 is going to be $180.  What I want to know is what the retros will cost.  I got a feeling they're going to be $220ish.

Last edited:
can hardly wait for true kobe retros. I know they will probably come up with new colorways for a little while but its gonna be great seeing some of the older cw's rereleased. 

I believe that leaked catalog info (when translated) indicated that the Kobe 12 is going to be $180.  What I want to know is what the retros will cost.  I got a feeling they're going to be $220ish.
Want parkers be gonna need to be closer to $100

No Kobe retro should be $200 or even $220

They are mainly plastic and rubber and performance shoes. Don't see how the V or VI would retail at that price retro or not

Thought I would post this because it may mean CHEAPER Kobes in the near future...

Sales of basketball sneakers at Foot Locker fell by a mid-single digit percentage during the quarter. Despite strong interest in Under Armour's (UA) Stephen Curry basketball sneakers, Nike's LeBron and Kevin Durant lines "proved the most challenging" said Foot Locker. The company's chief, Richard Johnson, said Nike was starting to "reset the price relationship" on its signature basketball sneakers. In other words, Nike may be lowering some prices on LeBron and Durant styles in order to spur sales.

...Hope this includes Kobes.
Got sauce?

the eulogy at DSG for 129.99 . after buying a couple gift cards off cardpool they were about 115$ out the door free shipping and you also get a 20$ reward from DSG i think that is a good deal .
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered it, now I just need to return the Eulogy back to the outlets.

The card pool gift cards are all physical and can only be used in stores, no electronic.

Want parkers be gonna need to be closer to $100

No Kobe retro should be $200 or even $220

They are mainly plastic and rubber and performance shoes. Don't see how the V or VI would retail at that price retro or not

Nike has no choice. His retirement will impact sales of his future signature shoe. The signature shoe for the image and non sigs for mass sales (the JB technique). Who will be the player to lead the Kobe line? Derozan, DAngelo, sorry Swaggy is not available LOL.

Last edited:
Honestly, I didnt start buying Kobes until the 9 model and majority of the older models do not appeal to me. I will pay premium $$$ for flyknit material where as the older models dont justify that high price tag. Thats just me though.

View media item 2070727I'm glad I doubled up on these and if they ever hit the outlets, I may consider buying a third pair if the price is right. Definitely in my top 5 for the Kobe XI line. The left shoe does have that indentation on the lateral side just below the top two eyelets and above the swoosh which is not present in the right shoe. Does anyone else have this problem with the BL or any other colorways? I didn't notice them in my other XIs.

Back
Top Bottom