Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
did a research and found out kixsquare is notorious for sending different colorways or different sneakers, some even don't receive their pair. and they have a bad customer service
I've bought from them numerous times and they've been punctual with every order I've had. I guess it's really hit or miss.

did a research and found out kixsquare is notorious for sending different colorways or different sneakers, some even don't receive their pair. and they have a bad customer service
I've bought from them numerous times and they've been punctual with every order I've had. I guess it's really hit or miss.

Lots and I mean LOTS of complaints about them

I guess the only good thing about them is that they don't sell fakes

Last edited:
They never sent me my shoes

Emails went unanswered

Got their attention on Twitter 1 month later and they said it never shipped. They gave me a refund. Too much hassle, never again.

View media item 2070727I'm glad I doubled up on these and if they ever hit the outlets, I may consider buying a third pair if the price is right. Definitely in my top 5 for the Kobe XI line. The left shoe does have that indentation on the lateral side just below the top two eyelets and above the swoosh which is not present in the right shoe. Does anyone else have this problem with the BL or any other colorways? I didn't notice them in my other XIs.

Exact same thing happened to my second BHM pair. A double up from the Nike clearance sale. Sent back to exchange and then was out of stock. They gave me 20% code so I got an elite ID when ebates was 15%.

Has anyone here tripled up on a pair of shoes before. I am really debating on doing so. I am really considering tripling up on a pair of kobe 9 highs but am having a hard time feeling like ishould. I know that prices will only go up as ds pairs begin to dry up. Decisions lol.

I saw the Carpe Diems for the first time in FTL the other day. Such a clean colorway. I should have purchased earlier this week when Eastbay had the 20% off going on. I will wait until the next sale rolls around.

Has anyone here tripled up on a pair of shoes before. I am really debating on doing so. I am really considering tripling up on a pair of kobe 9 highs but am having a hard time feeling like ishould. I know that prices will only go up as ds pairs begin to dry up. Decisions lol.

I have but it depends how much you're paying and if the shoe is ultra rare or a general release. If you can get now below retail then go for it. Since you already have two pairs it doesn't make sense to have a few hundred bucks sitting in the closet. Use it on other shoes.

Back in the day, guys had to double up because the resell market (ebay, consignment, CL) did not exist. With the resell market now it is likely that shoe will be available whenever you need that third pair. You don't really see 10 year old general release colors reselling for thousands of dollars.

They claim it's a mash up of several features from a few of his signatures. Supposedly there's some of the XI in there but I don't see it.

Read the feature for these on the SNKRS app, and according to that the shoes are a tribute to the Air Up, The Glove and the CB34 Max. Shoes worn by the players who Kobe modeled his game after.

The shroud from The Glove.

The shroud has the Air Up design on it.

The CB34 Max's eyestay.

It has the Kobe 6's sole.

I have three pairs of tinkers

Whatever makes you happy what I always say

I would triple up on the Kobe 8 sulphur. I actually had 3 at one point but ended up selling two. Biggest ragrets of my shoe game life. If you really like the CW and the price is good why not.

I would triple up on the Kobe 8 sulphur. I actually had 3 at one point but ended up selling two. Biggest ragrets of my shoe game life. If you really like the CW and the price is good why not.

Jesus dont remind me

I wish I had kept my Sulphurs

Schit still hurts B :smh:

I have 5 sets of the Kobe X HTM pack minus the Oreo. One set is from Milan and the other four are from U.S. release. I really like the HTM pack and since they were limited, I felt the need to buy multiple pairs. I paid as much as $525 and as low as $330. I have the original Nike receipts for most of them so I figured I can always return for $275 which would be a loss for me. More recently, I bought three pairs of the Kobe XI Tinkers since it's the best colorway for the line so far, IMO.

I was late in the game and didn't get into Kobes until the IXs but I feel you...I would have tripled up on the Sulphurs as well and possibly the Easters and Purple Gradients too.
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Seen the eulogies for 130 earlier but I think I'll wait it out. I can go without them and they are still all over outlets at $150 just a matter of time they drop the price and include them in % off. Those should be available for $100 eventually.

Last edited:
I think 130 is a good price point for Kobe xi. If you wait until hash those shoes get a little beat up during the months plus the box cut off. You might save 15 dollars for a not so clean pair and a box you have to throw out.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom