Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Tinkers finally came in from the Footaction deal. don't know why I ever thought of passing these up

And Nike needs to drop a 20% off clearance quick with all these kobe's going on sale now

Are the laces on your tinkers looking like the generic laces you buy at Footlocker. Feel like somebody done did a lace swap on my pair. My laces look cheap compared to the other XIs I owned.

The original laces on the Tinkers look and feel cheap. No one did a lace swap on your pair. I don't know if that is part of the theme or not but I'm not a fan of it so I swapped mine out for some black laces that came with my Kobe X iDs.

The original laces on the Tinkers look and feel cheap. No one did a lace swap on your pair. I don't know if that is part of the theme or not but I'm not a fan of it so I swapped mine out for some black laces that came with my Kobe X iDs.

Thanks for verifying. Thought some shenanigans were going on. But damn they look and feel cheap compared to the other XIs.

People gonna be mad about this buuut just got the BL for 40 dollars brand new kid didnt like them and wanted vans [emoji]128515[/emoji]

But then chances are you would've prob said "could've put them in center of the pic instead of off to the sides...but that's just me"
I wouldn't do it, disrespectful. Yet when I saw the site people were doing way worse.

The Kobe xi started out great, but the lack of any creativity in the color ways and patterns of Flyknit is making them almost irrelevant to me, the only reason I'm still hanging around here is the hope of a multicolor whether gr or id

Yea I could see not buying any more Kobe 11s and being happy with the ones I got now. Not feeling the need for many more at this point.

Yea I could see not buying any more Kobe 11s and being happy with the ones I got now. Not feeling the need for many more at this point.
This. Unless something really incredible drops 
laugh.gif

The Kobe xi started out great, but the lack of any creativity in the color ways and patterns of Flyknit is making them almost irrelevant to me, the only reason I'm still hanging around here is the hope of a multicolor whether gr or id
THIS. After i can find the ASG on discount, the MC is the only cw I really care for.

The shoes should've been DS if you put them on a grave, that's just me.

I'd rather just let the dead rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom