Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
What makes you think it's a scam? It's normal to have a low starting bid and BIN price. Seller is taking a risk by enticing potential buyers with that starting bid. BL can be had for $160 or less, seller gotta price to sell if he doesn't want to be stuck with them.

The seller has a lack of feedback and as far as I've seen $140 is a steal.

Did you just get out of jail?
roll.gif

The seller has a lack of feedback and as far as I've seen $140 is a steal.
Seems legit to me. 

$140 isn't even really that big of a steal. The seller has 100% feedback also. Definitely overthinking this way too much.

Those who bought the black laced up laces, are they thin like normal laces or thicker like the kobes?

Only 1 transaction as a seller and he isn't using pics he took himself, that along with the price is suspect.
dude if there fake you dont have to return ebay will give your money back and you keep the fake shoes. If not fake you got em cheap anyway its win win on ebay, the hardest part is finding a good price which you have

$140 isn't even really that big of a steal. The seller has 100% feedback also. Definitely overthinking this way too much.
Only 1 transaction as a seller and he isn't using pics he took himself, that along with the price is suspect.
Swoosh.com members have a FSR for $120. Outlets had them for $160. I don't see how $140 is "suspect". It's a good deal, but not a "steal." 

Swoosh.com members have a FSR for $120. Outlets had them for $160. I don't see how $140 is "suspect". It's a good deal, but not a "steal." 

Your words just proved my point. eBay takes their 10% and PayPal takes their cut too. After selling the shoes for $140 and buying them for $140 they're losing money.

anyone got leads to the stance finals socks? footlocker SKU would help also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom