Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Man...why you have to bring up the Kobe 8 sparks/fireworks?

Man 
mean.gif

Man I miss the 8's. So many great colorways. No Kobe will ever beat it. 
I feel like, when you look at everything, such as looks, colorways, performance, comfort, marketability, and whatever else you want to throw in there, the Kobe 8 might actually be the GOAT

Kobe USA's are nasty [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I missed out on the white horse, these better and I'm glad people sleepin.

Ftb11, mambaday id, gcr, black horse
You guys think all of these black and gold releases are gonna bring the resale prices down?
I only have the ids. Def need 1 of these black/gold fks

I wish I had doubled up on the blk/gld elite 8's when I had the chance to. I need to get one of these. I prefer the GCR over the FTB's and got the Black Horse coming in 3rd but I would be completely happy owning anyone of those colorways.

GCR= Greater China Release aka Asia release

If people wanna stretch why not "Great Career Remembered"... Great Career Recall sounds like Kobe's career was a defect or something... 
sick.gif

It must be, so I guess we in the U.S won't get GCR but we'll get this, sweet, I am fine with that. I am probably the minority but I like the clear sole better than the white sole. White sole looks nice too but it gets dirty easily.
Translucent soles get dirty easily too

Looks like Easters should make it to another markdown + clearance code before they move. Hoping to grab them for under $100.

Where is @NYC757 make sense of this?

I remember seeing him post couple upcoming colorways and seeing black with metallic gold in there. Gonna have to dig through the posts brb
GCR:

The GCR looks like they are in-fact Asia only. 

4KB: 

Kind of hard to tell in the photo if those are the Blue or Black 4KB but its one of the two ( Release should be in Aug/Sept.) 

GR Kobe Elite: 

Theres an all Blk cw dropping in OCT. 

Hope this helps, Ill check back in later

Wheres the guy who said no more Elites after Tinkers 
laugh.gif

GCR= Greater China Release aka Asia release

If people wanna stretch why not "Great Career Remembered"... Great Career Recall sounds like Kobe's career was a defect or something... :x

You might be right in the GCR means "Greater China Region" or "Release", but if that were the case, it would be an insult to the Philippines since they're not included in the GCR area, yet still got the sneakers. Add to the fact all the drama going on between the two countries, Philippines wants to distance themselves from China, which would be difficult to do...

got offered $300 for the GCR's. i think theyre dope but im not really crazy about them and I already have the FTB's which IMO >>> GCR.

still, its very tempting since the price is close to retail.

also Sparks>>>GCR's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom