Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I secured my pair of GCR's! They should be here by Friday. Beyond pumped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

Looks like Easters should make it to another markdown + clearance code before they move. Hoping to grab them for under $100.
Man, they're like just above 100 with the code and ebates right now, not sure how much lower you expect to get them at 
laugh.gif

GCR:

The GCR looks like they are in-fact Asia only. 

4KB: 

Kind of hard to tell in the photo if those are the Blue or Black 4KB but its one of the two ( Release should be in Aug/Sept.) 

GR Kobe Elite: 

Theres an all Blk cw dropping in OCT. 

Hope this helps, Ill check back in later

Wheres the guy who said no more Elites after Tinkers 
laugh.gif

THERE HE IS! Thank you sir!  
nthat.gif

Man, they're like just above 100 with the code and ebates right now, not sure how much lower you expect to get them at 
laugh.gif
Scooped up a pair myself lol. $109 with ebates (no tax from Oregon area). If they get lower than that i will def double. My biggest shock is how the BL havent moved. One of my favorite colorways and they are just sitting. Maybe will hit that triple if they go lower. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
I'm not pressed for them and I don't use eBates though I should.

Not mad if I miss them so I'll stick it out.

Yeah I'm not paying resale for those GCR's. Will wait on the Black Horses or a similar US release.

No way. I'm getting all of my Kobe XI's for super cheap and then I'm going to pay $300 or so for these GCR's? :lol:...I don't think so. If I'm going to pay resell, I will go ALL IN for the 60 point Fade to Black's.

Two local Foot Lockers still have the red horse in my size.

Went to check them out today. I love the back half of the shoe, but I can't get over that "ground beef" front section. 

Waiting for Bruce Lee's to hit discount, and pics of the black horse.
nerd.gif

After talking that **** I went back and got them today.

Prices on the GCR's are starting to climb on eBay. Better snatch a pair up asap for those looking for em.
Copped GCR 330 shipped. These will prob settle 350-450 long term my best guess

Not worth the risk for me. Any shoe from the Philippines is highly highly suspect. Fakes are everywhere for cheap. Even in malls next to legit places. Unless a relative got a pair and was sending it to me, no way I would do it.

Finally bit on Bruce lees even though it was a pass for me before

Way too cheap not too. I'll use em as gym shoes at the least

Grabbed those 54" laces off lacedupleaces. Joints look a lot better swapped IMO

Black and gold w/ translucent outsoles looking really good. Excited if those are black horse. I can live without those GCRs

Also grabbed the ace shirt off NDC joint is dope. XL already missing so wouldn't wait if anyone wants

Last edited:
if so a must have plus they look like 4kbs
Went way back but I remember seeing this pic a long time ago

Anyone know where to track down the BHM's in a size 13. I'm really mad I slept on doubling up on them and am looking to do so now. The cheapest I have seen is about 170 through footaction but that's about it. Anyone know of a great price anywhere?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom